Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black)

I missed the size 16, but this seller on eBay has them for $385 shipped
ohwell.gif

Not sure if this will work for NDC but for SWOOSH you can use SHIPFASTSW for free two day shipping

I never knew that you could invite ppl to Swoosh! Time to call some numbers that start with 503

Really happy that I could get these - I almost paid $250 last week for them from my man in Sweden.

Originally Posted by waycokid

Not sure if this will work for NDC but for SWOOSH you can use SHIPFASTSW for free two day shipping
dammit.... if only this was posted earlier.... thanks anyway man...

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

ANY1 NEED A FLIGHTCLUB JORDAN CODE TO GET IN THEY JUST SEND ME 1 AND I ALREADY GOT AN ACCT
No one orders from Flight Club, that's why everything ends up on NDC.

Originally Posted by waycokid

This didn't work for me, can anyone confirm that they were able to successfully use this? Thanks.

yeah...i saw them on swoosh..i was surprised to seem them to pop up...i wonder where they came from? any chance these start showing up at the outlets?

yea the free ship code works on ndc also i used it got free 2 day but they still charge reg shipping so 2 day for 8.00$ and i know no one goes to flight clubnow but wait till they get something good and everyone will be fiendin better safe than sorry dude

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

I never knew that you could invite ppl to Swoosh! Time to call some numbers that start with 503

Really happy that I could get these - I almost paid $250 last week for them from my man in Sweden.

Neither did I. I need to make new friends.
laugh.gif

^^ a swoosh account is only obtained if you are an employee of nike or if you are an immediate family member of a nike employee who has provided you with aninvitation to register for a swoosh.com (employee store) account...

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

^^ a swoosh account is only obtained if you are an employee of nike or if you are an immediate family member of a nike employee who has provided you with an invitation to register for a swoosh.com (employee store) account...

That's what we thought. But dude was speaking as if anyone could get an invite (and maybe "fake" like they're a family member).

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

yea the free ship code works on ndc also i used it got free 2 day but they still charge reg shipping so 2 day for 8.00$ and i know no one goes to flight club now but wait till they get something good and everyone will be fiendin better safe than sorry dude

I won't hold my breath...LOL

i could not combine the free shipping with the 20% off. the code for ndc is SHIPFAST not SHIPFASTSW. that would be for swoosh accts. hence the SW.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom