Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black)

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bolivianair21

no ur lying ,tha only reason i bought them waz cuase of tha bag and tha case

I have no reason to lie...I think they just used the same description from when the shoe was originally released which is why it has that part about how to return the bag and stuff...

I received my pairs also and the bags or Ipod case, Only the shoes.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

someone post pix of their shoes.
^^^I got this pair in the pack last year. I put in a pair of the Cements for comparison. I receive get my 2nd pair (w/o the bag and ipod case)tommorrow. My apologies for the glare. These joints are crazy up close and personal!
kale8z.jpg
2960nqa.jpg

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

those are nice, I would have copped.
ohwell.gif
Missed out...that's what happens of you're not on NT 24/7. None of these hit Nike Towns? I only want 1 pair, 11.5 or 12.

motor sport 23's comfirmed ...i do not know if its online realease

stay posted up on nicekiks or at 23isback

Originally Posted by Goat678

r these better than the Big Country Spiz'ikes thinking about getting those

LOL @ "Big Country" Spiz'ikes......what are those?

Originally Posted by MIAsneakerfresh

Got these in from NDC

Definite Sleeper Kick......One of the best pics of the shoes I've seen......I copped last year with the bag and ipod case. I didn't like them much so Isold mine off for a bill.

r these better than the Big Country Spiz'ikes thinking about getting those
You mean are they better than the Kings County Spizikes? Yes, in a word. I didn't include in the pictures above, but I also have those, as well asthe True Blues. IMHO, the Varsity Reds are the business.

my bad on the Big country stuff do u think they r worth $140 brand new
R u referring to the Kings County or Varsity Reds? I guess it doesn't matter. I have 2 pair of each (and I paid retail for the Varsity Red packlast year), so hopefully that answers your question.

I neglected to mention that the Varsity Reds go well with the Members Only Elephant Print that came out last month.
2cp6jnr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom