Jordan Tatum 1

Yeah he said that's not the real picture. I mean is it really even worth talking about how that's simultaneously true but not? Clearly it's the shoe.

I think he's gonna have to debut em by this time next week or there will be more leaks.

DA00EE76-D38B-49CB-8551-BA49F833176C.png

Air zoom flight 12's...?

In other words if the Jason Kidd line was still going these definitely would've been close to one of them.

Ahhh. OK this is a zoom unit in the forefoot. Looks like it's at an odd angle or something. Does anyone know what will be in the heel? Same stuff they used in the Luka maybe? Performance 23 or flight 23 whatever it's called I can't remember.
Screenshot_20230114_150016_Chrome.jpg

p
Ahhh. OK this is a zoom unit in the forefoot. Looks like it's at an odd angle or something. Does anyone know what will be in the heel? Same stuff they used in the Luka maybe? Performance 23 or flight 23 whatever it's called I can't remember.
Screenshot_20230114_150016_Chrome.jpg
formula 23 foam. Which is also used in the 37 in the heel, and full length in luka 1.

It has a Air Zoom front bag and a Formula 23 foam heel, the holes we were will likely be covered by rubber over the one that has the Zoom Air tag and the second one with the Jumpman will likely be covered by a clear outsole panel

It has a Air Zoom front bag and a Formula 23 foam heel, the holes we were will likely be covered by rubber over the one that has the Zoom Air tag and the second one with the Jumpman will likely be covered by a clear outsole panel
I assumed it was supposed to be exposed since the midsole also has exposed holes.

The exposed panels on the front side of the shoe was placed there to give a look at how the shoe ties to Air Jordan 34 with the Eclipse Plate being paid homage too! I believe the shoe will look amazing and should definitely be a performer on so many levels! As for those pictures it definitely will be dover up otherwise it's a opening that will allow water and cold into them, and let's be honest it's not a lot of traction on the bottom of thr shoe?

The exposed panels on the front side of the shoe was placed there to give a look at how the shoe ties to Air Jordan 34 with the Eclipse Plate being paid homage too! I believe the shoe will look amazing and should definitely be a performer on so many levels! As for those pictures it definitely will be dover up otherwise it's a opening that will allow water and cold into them, and let's be honest it's not a lot of traction on the bottom of thr shoe?
I was thinking the same thing on the traction. I guess the center of the shoe doesn't matter so much but that forefoot better have some serious bite

I was thinking the same thing on the traction. I guess the center of the shoe doesn't matter so much but that forefoot better have some serious bite
Both of the openings will be covered over, likely with a clear outsole rubber panel, especially since I see how flat the middle of the sole looks!!!! I'm sure it will have some traction to it

I’m not too worried about the traction. Looks like it is using a similar pattern to the Kobe 9s, and if you owned a pair of those, then you know how good the grip was on those.

I’m not too worried about the traction. Looks like it is using a similar pattern to the Kobe 9s, and if you owned a pair of those, then you know how good the grip was on those.
Oh they definitely will have great traction, because the Kobe 9 was amazing in that department

Those look pretty damn good in those shots not gonna lie. I haven't bought a Jordan Brand shoe since the Randy Moss. Melos and CPs were 🤢 🤮

Back
Top Bottom