Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

^^^

good point, havent tried that but will do next time.

I just called and the rep said tracking/shipping confirmations should be going out today.

I just called and the rep said tracking/shipping confirmations should be going out today.
i really hope so
laugh.gif
.. i seen sizes go back up again today, so i had to finally say something.. i ordered tuesday and ya'll still looking for my 9.5, but putting more back up on the site?  

i really hope so :lol: .. i seen sizes go back up again today, so i had to finally say something.. i ordered tuesday and ya'll still looking for my 9.5, but putting more back up on the site?  

You had me worried :lol: I ordered yesterday morning and didn't get a shipping confirmation so I'm like let me call and see what's good.

Whats weird is I ordered the AM1 yesterday and it'll be here friday.

I ordered the Team 1 on tuesday and that'll be here saturday.

Coming from different locations...

Yeah, the customer service rep said they were being shipped from different store locations and not their warehouse which is causing some of us delayed shipping confirmations.

^ yup, but they still putting more pairs on the site...

nah b..  find my pair first before you put more up there 
laugh.gif

Just talked to FNL also, said the shoes are in the process of being sent to the stores from the warehouse and it could be next week before orders are sent out once they arrive to the stores

When stacking the WC and coupon on mobile I always have to submit one code at a time. I can enter both codes in the box but i have to hit apply for each code separately for it to apply. Also Id suggest entering your WC first then applying the $20 off disco.

On another note since all of us are using coupons n such im assuming we all went the free ship route too which is Economy. Thats FNLs slowest option, its about 4-5 days UPS ground + 1 day transferred to USPS shipped to me in MT. Of course depending your location the time frame is different but its nothing speedy and will be trasnferred to your local USPS once it hits your town so allow for the extra day

Thats just info in case no one knew that already :smile:

Last edited:
I'm ordering just as soon as I get my hands on my boi's WC coupon, I hate FNL. With a passion, shipping, stock, availablity, selection. I really am in love with FTL and have no issues with any of the other companies they own

Wasn't letting me stack coupons on mobile. Tried every angle and nothing. Oh well I got a pair and saved $20 anyway. You think if we call fnl they can add the second code?

Wasn't letting me stack coupons on mobile. Tried every angle and nothing. Oh well I got a pair and saved $20 anyway. You think if we call fnl they can add the second code?
One has to be a WC and the other a regular coupon

I used the $20 off that was posted here on page 10 and tried using the kicksdeals and another one posted here with no luck.

Edit: maybe the $20 coupon posted before isn't a WC coupon?

Last edited:

I used the $20 off that was posted here on page 10 and tried using the kicksdeals and another one posted here with no luck.

WC coupons come in the mail if you're signed up to FNL's Winner Circles Reward Program (every $200 you spend they send you a $20 WC card). They aren't the same as regular coupons. It sounds like you're trying to stack 2 regular coupons, which you can't do. In order for it to work you must have a WC coupon + a regular coupon.

Last edited:

No, none of the ones in here were WC coupons

No, none of the ones in here were WC coupons

Not even the one on page 9? It has a WC number crossed out. CaptainSneakerhead posted the same number on this page. I put it on the WC rewards and was accepted. When I tried adding the other kicks20120 code it gave me an error saying only one could be used. I tried the not hitting apply and hitting next with no luck. Also tried applying them both and same error message.

Back
Top Bottom