Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Not even the one on page 9? It has a WC number crossed out. CaptainSneakerhead posted the same number on this page. I put it on the WC rewards and was accepted. When I tried adding the other kicks20120 code it gave me an error saying only one could be used. I tried the not hitting apply and hitting next with no luck. Also tried applying them both and same error message.
Nossir they're regular coupons, believe me I've tried. If you had a WC then use one of those it would work

No, none of the ones in here were WC coupons

Not even the one on page 9? It has a WC number crossed out. CaptainSneakerhead posted the same number on this page. I put it on the WC rewards and was accepted. When I tried adding the other kicks20120 code it gave me an error saying only one could be used. I tried the not hitting apply and hitting next with no luck. Also tried applying them both and same error message.

That's just the "WC Account Number" crossed out not the actual WC Coupon Code.

Last edited:
That's just the "WC Account Number" crossed out not the actual WC Coupon Code.

Gotcha! Thanks for the help to you and mribonit! Glad I was able to get my pair with $20 off. I don't purchase through fnl much so no WC for me.

No problem fam, plus nobody would post their WC coupon since it's only a "one-time use" unlike the regular coupons lol

Man im so confused after all that. Long as folks were able to get these under retail though thats good.

Sorry if anything I posted was confusing also. Good looking out to everyone that helped out too.

Reps coming when I can rep again :wink:

Man im so confused after all that. Long as folks were able to get these under retail though thats good.

Sorry if anything I posted was confusing also. Good looking out to everyone that helped out too.

Reps coming when I can rep again
wink.gif
Man, I always pause and watch your avatar for a sec after I read your posts
laugh.gif

Well finally got my size 12 with the 20 off earlier today. 117 shipped to ct...feels good man.....now if the white and black pair would retro!

Talked to dude @ my local FNL yesterday and he had no idea what these shoes were, call today and talk to different lady, she tells me they've had them all along.. 
mean.gif

Talked to dude @ my local FNL yesterday and he had no idea what these shoes were, call today and talk to different lady, she tells me they've had them all along.. :smh:  
.#1 rule when calling a shoe store: expect the employee to not know anything. Especially the name of a shoe

Funny but sad .. its just a job to them

If size 12 goes up again its got, gone hit up some FNL and Champs stores this weekend and see what they stock lookin like if they have any at all in my area

Thank god for the damn re up I was about to break my damn screen when I missed the initial drop. These were on the same level as xii and xiii comfort and performance wise probably not now but a sick shoe if u don't think so u probably weren't in the game back then

Appreciate the rep and S/O @kenichi! Man I hope those black/white/gray - Baron colorway get on a discount. Would LOVE to use those for my basketball league this summer. Got a championship to defend and would love to do it in one of my all-time favorite kicks ever and those would be so dope with any of our team colors we go with this season lolbs!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom