Jordan V Holiday (Rumored) Release "CP3"

We got another release for the year of the 5s this one is labeled as a chris paul tribute for now and looks like its going stay that way. Leave your thoughts below in the comments. 

Im not a fan but I hope someone is and wish them the best of luck. They do look clean and not sure of the materials used but i will update.

Info from sneakernews.com

Last edited:
The red is a nice touch but not sure if I wanna make room for these with all the other holiday releases. 

I like them, but will wait for official pics and info.  Odd for a PE style shoe like this to release to the general public..... obviously not unheard of tho.  Maybe this other blue 5 is a Carmelo PE style release (middle shoe w/lacelock) and they're doing a player collection or something.  That would be cool I think

That does favor a knicks cw but I cant tell if thats navy or royal from the picture. 

A collection pack would be cool would like to see a ray allen one or blake griff.

Also hate to get off topic on my own thread but why the 6 rings retro...

as much as i want these, JB is already taking my money for the year.... and i dont see them releasing, would be nice though

Too blue....Pass for me...Ill take the Ashy Suede Oreo's that everyone has been hating on

Maybe this other blue 5 is a Carmelo PE style release (middle shoe w/lacelock) and they're doing a player collection or something.  That would be cool I think
yea a Knicks 5 CW would be dope... Those 5s remind me the Cavs on this pic..

I think these look very nice. I like these a lot better than the Raging Bull 5s.

This is the type of colorway they need to release in limited number or it's not going to do so good.

I can dig it.  Clean colorway with something kinda different.  Color blocking is not too crazy like some of these kicks being released lately.  And CP3 is the truth.  One of my top 3 players in the NBA right now.

If the sole was clear I think it'd be better...but these will be a must-cop if they release to the public.

Back
Top Bottom