Jordan V Holiday (Rumored) Release "CP3"

Any one have a guess as to why the lines on the blue are on it? 

Is it like the celtics where they pay homage to something of the clippers too or is it just the material and or picture?

I'm actually not hating these. Too bad they are slated for a holiday release, because they would make for a good summer shoe. The holiday releases from JB are not wowing me though.

These look decent. What kind of material is this? Before clicking the pics i thought they were suede like the Wolf Greys.

Last edited:
these boys nice!  Must cop for me since they are the Pistons colors also and I'll say the 3 on the side is for Ben Wallace.  lol

With all the holiday releases already confirmed and it's not even Spring yet I wouldn't doubt if most of these releases are limited.  Just like how the 9's alter ego pack was.  

if those drop.... SMH this release will suck

because they will be limited and beasts will eat them up. I like em a lot, maybe because my fav color is blue.

Everyboby please pass and jb drop these I'm getting them I don't want anybody changing and saying they want to cop if they release

The upper is said to be "scratch nubuck", i'm assuming it's something like the material on the "Olive" Vs. Whatever the case may be, I like em from these pics.

The upper is said to be "scratch nubuck", i'm assuming it's something like the material on the "Olive" Vs. Whatever the case may be, I like em from these pics.

Yea thats what i was thinking, love that material, these are beautiful i would cop, i dont do loud colors like this but this is smoov :pimp:

Are the undefeated iv's the same material?

Back
Top Bottom