Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

definitely feeling these joints i was skeptical of the patent leather tongue but it aint too bad 

Im feeling these but its prob cuz the fire reds are my fave 5s and these have a similar base 

Still not mad at these...but still can't do it for 255+tx CAD!

Last edited:
For me, it's gonna depend on the quality of these. If the white leather is nice, these will be copped.

Yeah, white based 5 with the black midsole like the 3m tongue gets my heart pumping though. I'm very tempted.

Yeah, white based 5 with the black midsole like the 3m tongue gets my heart pumping though. I'm very tempted.
exactly my reasoning, instead of red we get gold pretty much. hopefully these are more comfortable than the 5s from 2013

Just imagine if they used the same tongue on the recent BM 5s but with a gold jumpman. Joints would've been fuego. They're still very nice as is though.

Just imagine if they used the same tongue on the recent BM 5s but with a gold jumpman. Joints would've been fuego. They're still very nice as is though.
So.... the fire reds pretty much then? I wish they'd done the gold tongue in a gold 3M like material personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom