Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

These are bad, can't stand lame white based 5's anymore. Especially with the J-Man

Last edited:
nice 
nthat.gif

Idk what's up no hype for indigos, baron 12s, or these.dudes must be holding off for the 11s and definitely the bred 1s. So many dudes think they will have to give up 300+ for a pair they are cooling out. I have to sit this one uut and the 11s(maybe) to secure these 1s

Last edited:
These will be kids number 1 back to school shoe along with alternates, those horrible city series 10s, oxi and indigo 14s...for the lucky ones gold 11s and bred 1s.

Kixsquare has these right now for $210 shipped....basically the same you'll pay Saturday morning ordering online

These will sit in my area!!! Local villa canceled handin out tix dis morning bc no one showed up, now fcfs sat morning... will pick up a pair sat morning...

Ive been on my Guns&Roses tip lately, using "just a little patience" on some of these releases... Thanks to the good ppl at the 3 strikes. A lot of J's can be had for the low if you know where to look..Hopefully these will be going for below retail in the coming weeks if not sooner
nerd.gif
.... I love white gold CWs
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom