Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

how much with shipping ?
They're $190 and shipping is $19.99. Says That they're located in Dallas and since I'm not that far from Dallas, I was joking about the free shipping. Would've been nice though.

like these video since the start but he always has some crappy rap music playing in the background

I think a white tongue and a gold Jumpman would have been more [emoji]128293[/emoji]'s.

Thought about copping later down the road on discount to go with my DMP's

Saw these in person last night while I was getting raffle tix with the Mrs.  Wish that leather was a bit tumbled but overall very clean shoe.  Even wifey was slightly impressed lol...

So these are GR, are they expected to sell out? Been a minute since I bought Jordans. Not sure if I can make it to the stores on Saturday, and I called my footlocker and theyre expecting these to sell out. You think resale prices are gonna be high?

Last edited:

So these are GS, are they expected to sell out? Been a minute since I bought Jordans. Not sure if I can make it to the stores on Saturday, and I called my footlocker and theyre expecting these to sell out. You think resale prices are gonna be high?
GS or GR

these aren't too limited, huh? All of the champs around here are doing FCFS instead of raffles. Shouldn't be too hard to get then

these aren't too limited, huh? All of the champs around here are doing FCFS instead of raffles. Shouldn't be too hard to get then
Just like the old days:

*Walks into Finish Line*

AirSakuragi: You have the new Jordans?

Finish Line Employee: Yeah we have them, what size you need?

AirSakuragi: Hook me up with a size 12 play boy

Snapped some shots for ya'll.  Only got about 6-8 raffle entries total for these.  Don't think there was too much interest in them, but they do look nice in hand. Not sure if I want to cop.

I went to 9 stores today. all of them had less than 20 pairs. Even though nobody is hyped they seem to be very limited. At least in Dallas they are. One footlocker said they only got 12 pairs...

Good luck with that . I would rather spend the extra money to guarantee myself a pair. Instead of waiting and risking not getting them at all.

I would honestly be shocked if these didn't sit-nearly every oair of GR Js this year has sat.. The 12s that released were the only models that sold quickly. They produce so many Js nowadays, so many of them go on sale. Add to the fact that GR retros are pretty much dead to a lot of people in terms of hype (as they've left for Adidas).

I'm in to grab pair Saturday....as long as I remember to check.
laugh.gif

I don't even really stress getting them anymore. If they're there, then they will be had 

I would honestly be shocked if these didn't sit-nearly every oair of GR Js this year has sat.. The 12s that released were the only models that sold quickly. They produce so many Js nowadays, so many of them go on sale. Add to the fact that GR retros are pretty much dead to a lot of people in terms of hype (as they've left for Adidas).
All of this, so true.

3 years ago shoes like the Black Metallic 5s, new Cool Grey 12s, Alternate 4s, Blue Metallic and Letterman 1s, and so on would have flew off shelves off principle alone. Every Jordan this years has been at least attainable and even the ones that did move quick came back on multiple restocks, or fake ones at least.

Master and French Blue 12s were probably the only shoes that moved quick and weren't seen much after, unless I was just blind to it at the time.

Back
Top Bottom