Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Seen these in person today and for sure they look nice but not for me. Nothing special.

Congrats to those who got their pairs. Enjoy.

Yeah I agree...I seen these earlier and in a few years people will wish they copped....if I didn't cop bm5 I may have...the leather kinda reminded me of wc4 when mashed on...that gold tongue is a show stopper 4 sure looks great

Yeah exactly what I bought when I looked at the shelf and saw all these Jays people would have questions for a coupla years back sitting on the shelf.

Market flooded.

Yeah exactly what I bought when I looked at the shelf and saw all these Jays people would have questions for a coupla years back sitting on the shelf.

Market flooded.

Not so much flooded, which it definitely is, as overpriced. $150 was the sweet spot. JB got greedy.

There are alot of retros this year and last year that people slept on, and will be hot 10 to 15 from now. I think even the Bobcat 10s... Anytime the OG Laney Vs that were on clearance back in the day for $79 bucks can 10 yrs later go for $500 to $600 bucks.... JB is definitely setting up opportunity at this time.

valid points. linen 10s are highly admired now but for years werent. its the most random colored jordans. look at the Pacific blue 7s.

kind of sad i got rid of certain shoes because jordan brand likely wont retro the funky colors.

Brought my pair home and the black midsole is just not doing it for me.  If it was all white or all black with the gold tongue, I'd keep em.  Returning these shortly...

Brought my pair home and the black midsole is just not doing it for me.  If it was all white or all black with the gold tongue, I'd keep em.  Returning these shortly...
So you had to get them home to realize you didnt like them ? Sounds like buyers remorse after the final price sunk in
sick.gif

So you had to get them home to realize you didnt like them ? Sounds like buyers remorse after the final price sunk in :x

Price is never an issue Fam. Don't try to insinuate **** and take it personal like you designed these lol

Last edited:

So you had to get them home to realize you didnt like them ? Sounds like buyers remorse after the final price sunk in
sick.gif
Price is never an issue Fam. Don't try to insinuate **** and take it personal like you designed these lol
So you really went and edited you comment, with profanity and insults. Thats truly sad
mean.gif
Sorry i didnt give you the reply you were looking for

Last edited:

So you really went and edited you comment, with profanity and insults. Thats truly sad
mean.gif
Sorry i didnt give you the reply you were looking for
I wasn't expecting a reply from you or anymore as a matter of fact.  Why are you isolating my opinion?  I figured insults and such weren't called for so I'm keeping it civil.  Just back up off of me, for real...

So if i miss out on the wht/gold 11s, ill pick these up instead.. Im sure sure the 11s will restock just like reds and gums have reup a few times

Definitely Cement 4 level leather on these I'm feeling the black laces
Thanks for the pic.... definitely makes for a nice added touch.  Did that to my black tongue 5s too.

Really tempted to get these now...haha

Back
Top Bottom