Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

I'd like to know as well just copped from the outlets and the squeaking is borderline unbearable :nerd:

Rub some baby powder on the tongue and parts of the side of the tongue
It helped get rid of the squeaking
But now it's coming back
Gonna rub some more baby powder
But yeah things were squeaking like a mofo straight outta the box
The squeaking is coming from the tongue when it rubs on the shoe
Gotta smooth it out
Be very generous with the baby powder
While your doing that take out the insole and throw some more powder inside the bottom of the shoe in case that squeaks too

Last edited:
View media item 2424732
View media item 2424733
Got my pair from the NDC restock today and found some urine colored laces and stains on the toung from the gold tounge.

I called NIKE and the gave me 20% off in addition to the 20% off discount I had already used on the order for $98.97.

Anybody else had that issue with their pair?

These are back on Nike discount grabbed them for $127. nice Lil color way for the summer rotation.

I feel they will sell even better or sell out if Nike drops that additional clearance code.

Hell, I don't like this shoe. But less then $90 or so. Might change my mind if still available next go around.

Last edited:
View media item 2424732 I caught the same clearance restock as you and my pair was flawless

View media item 2424733
Got my pair from the NDC restock today and found some urine colored laces and stains on the toung from the gold tounge.

I called NIKE and the gave me 20% off in addition to the 20% off discount I had already used on the order for $98.97.

Anybody else had that issue with their pair?

Last edited:
Finally decided to unDS these joints today after a year of literally forgetting that I had them in my closet. Very sleepy on clean non OG colorway

Attachments

• Snapchat-1336230080.jpg
    Snapchat-1336230080.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom