Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

I think they will. As some have stated $174.99 for some lows that or "okay" will not sell out instantly. For the most part JB succeeded in cutting out resellers and putting more money back in there pocket. Shoes may not sell out the first day, but they're stilling selling out.

is it just me or all the new 6's have a weird toebox shape? Had to resell the 2014 infrared to cop the 2010 varsity red, looks 100x better imo.

Oh my lord.

That last pic in the official images.

It's on, it's on, we been apart since HS baby... It's on.

I also want to throw out there that the first release of these back in 2002 had a bluish tint (maybe not as profound as on this pair) to the soles.

Don't think these will sit like the infrared 6 lows. Will probably be available for a week, tops then sell out.

I also want to throw out there that the first release of these back in 2002 had a bluish tint (maybe not as profound as on this pair) to the soles.

Yeah your right my caro low six still has the blue tint it's vague though

that blue though [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
That will fade though. 

I wore a DS pair of a year old shoe this week, had the ice blue clear sole on RD, Joints are far from Ice Blue now.

I miss it honestly.

I like it.

Last edited:
That will fade though. 
I wore a DS pair of a year old shoe this week, had the ice blue clear sole on RD, Joints are far from Ice Blue now.

I miss it honestly.
I like it.
i admit the blue sole looks nice on some shoes but these being a dominantly black shoe just throws it off for me

i admit the blue sole looks nice on some shoes but these being a dominantly black shoe just throws it off for me
The blue that faded on mine was the 11 low Infrared, an all black shoe.

I liked it on that shoe and this.

But just know it won't be blue forever, it will lose that color.

I do like these, just don't like that ankle bubble still being on the lows. I think I want the chrome lace locks more than the shoe.. :lol:

I do like these, just don't like that ankle bubble still being on the lows. I think I want the chrome lace locks more than the shoe..
laugh.gif
All my lace locks come off.Have a box full of them and Nike tags:

If Nike does release the Chicago's and Pinnacles these will be an extremely easy cop that people will forget until the others are sold out .

When the 1's release got leaked, tbh my heart dropped a little because now I have to decide between which shoe to go after, been wanting both for a very long time 
mean.gif

If the chi's are releasing this exact Saturday 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom