Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Just put in a ticket at FTL :smokin

All this restock talk is getting to me tho |I

Unless you're a size 12.5 and up there's really not much on that restock. There's a couple size 10.5's but most of those I passed on earlier for a reason

Lol, went put my raffle in at foot action. Guy tells me "I can pretty much guarantee your pair if you buy some shoe cleaner." I tell him I'm good on that and he tells me to come saturday anyway and he'll hold a pair for me. Guess they giving these away like the bordeaux's

The one raffle I put in was on base. If I don't hit there I'm only buying for my godson. Js way too over priced.

Man, the hype for these are going up. I was hopping that I could just stroll in and pick up my pair after work... Looks like that isn't happening.

does anyone know when fnl and ftl usualy stop doin the raffles? wont be back in the bay area til wednesday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Question, 

When do these release in the states?

I see they release 29th here in NL.

But I cant see them on the US nike website. 

I am going to rock these. 

If they are allready sold out in the states I might be able to help someone out on the EURO release. 

View media item 1686529
Well i'm as ready as I can be for this release. And as I told my friends yesterday, just based on the fact that many associates didn't instantly know whether they had a raffle or not, what shoe I was talking about, and the low number of other tickets I saw at FNL, i'm assuming that even if I don't win i'll still be able to walk in and cop without an issue. 8)

Hopefully these are overloaded in stock at the ES Saturday, If Not Oh well wasn't planning on grabbing these anyway.

If I do just might have to do A custom job on the metallic silver.

Where were you when the quai 13's released?
laugh.gif
just joking, kinda
Haha, I missed out on those 
tired.gif

Everytime I mention Europe, people lose it about the Quai.

Hopefully I will PLAY there next time!

Here it is take it for what it's worth. Not my site nor do I vouch for them, but they are usually helpful when I'm determining how available a shoe is
Any1 know if there going to release those fuchsia 1s in the bigger GS sizes???.....i heard there was a case of MOLD with those too and none of the sites had released them this weekend!!....thanks

Raffle had like... 10 people names on it by my footlocker and that was 4:30 they end at 6:00... Guess people really don't care about these joints.

Back
Top Bottom