Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

These are pretty ashy.

Mine will be shiny in a year because they are going to get BEAT!

sitting on fnl so i caved and copped.. shipping for them say a week or more smh and they charged $15+ 
mean.gif

sitting on fnl so i caved and copped.. shipping for them say a week or more smh and they charged $15+ :smh:

They charged 15+ for tax and shipping, not just shipping. Come on.
The shipping should be free right now.
You should cancel your purchase, you don't like the deal.

Last edited:
I'm sure they're sitting at your local mall and that you therefore could've saved on the shipping altogether.

They aren't sitting at my local mall. And shipping was free I forgot to mention. Just reviewed my post I don't know why I said shipping was $15. It was just the Alabama sales tax for 8-9% that got me. I haven't been buying many Js and only plan to purchase aquas and unc1 for the remainder of the year

They still sitting at my local mall along with some pre-grapes,lowtop infrared VI's, Anthracite IX's, and them ugly 

Pro-star V's.

About to tear my hair out trying to get this damn size sticker out, my biggest pet peeve... i swear i think they only started doing this cuz of lazy ******* americans cant take 2 seconds to open the shoe and look at the inner tagView media item 1701988

Last edited:
Lysol wipe will do the trick. The hint of alcohol will loosen and dissolve the adhesive

Last edited:
Lol got it off with a cuticle nipper. It almost seemed like the stickers adhesive was warm when it was put on, ive never had such a problem with peeling one of these stickers off before.

can anyone shed some light on why there is cardboard underneath the sockliner?

Is this your first shoe? Not trying to be a (insert any word here) but Nike and other shoe manufactures actually use cardboard and have been for a long time in the construction of a shoe. Most of the time you'll find them in the mid sole area and for Nike they usually put it around their air bags.

View media item 1703350
Heel zoom unit and has cardboard on top for protection.
Pictures from SoleReview.com thee best online website IMO for running shoe reviews.

Last edited:
Loving these shoes!  I don't care if they're not OG 6 shape; they look great and are comfy.  I love my infrared 6s too, however, they're far more clunky.  Sure, these are missing the cool/unique tongue, and a 3M underlay would have been awesome, but these are great for people who like the overall shape/look of the 6, but want something more comfortable/wearable for casual use.

Personally I've never found a need or liked the look of lacelocks going back to the 80s/90s on the 5s/6s, so I removed them; prefer the clean streamlined look.  Man, relacing these shoes is a pain!  I wear them with the laces fully tucked into the neoprene b/c it looks so clean. There simply aren't that many shoes in the history of this planet that you can wear like that, so I'm taking advantage of that.

Loving that these were so easy to get (though the struggle the morning of launch was real!).  Wish all releases were like this; just see what you like and buy it within a few weeks of launch...that's the way it should be for every shoe!  Wonder if they'll launch any other lows with smooth leather (not suede/nubuck)....would look great in black.  Not really understand why people care so much about having synthetic durabuck....these look so similar; is the difference really that apparent to most?  Anyway, enjoy these awesome shoes!

I wore these to go see Straight Outa Compton last weekend and when I came out of the theater it was POURING! These babies got completely soaked and now that they're dry they look brand new, glad they didn't get ruined.

Glad to hear they recovered...I would have been stressing...and I spray all of my shoes!

these look good minus the black painted part around the air bubble, should have been silver imo plus the painted part on all the pairs i saw were all over the bubble itself as well

Back
Top Bottom