Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Damn wish I could scoop a third pair for under retail... These are a must for next spring into summer everyday shoes

i just copped off of FTL with 20 percent off. these are dope on foot. one of the only jordans my gf approves of.. not that i care hahah.

I have sent my pair back. 

I have size 14, and because they are rather narrow it really looks like I am wearing clown shoes. 

Also, I got a random message from a seller ( not a shop) Who said he had multiple sizes 9 to 11 for under 100$. 

What are the easiest fake checks on a 6 low?

because This ^ sounds fishy.

I have sent my pair back. 
I have size 14, and because they are rather narrow it really looks like I am wearing clown shoes. 

Also, I got a random message from a seller ( not a shop) Who said he had multiple sizes 9 to 11 for under 100$. 
What are the easiest fake checks on a 6 low?

because This ^ sounds fishy.
def not legit

Anyone know of any more lows launching soon (other than the one this coming weekend)?  Would love to see a full grain leather (no nubuck, seude, or durabuck), non-white based version.  Maybe even something like the infrared 23 (full grain red leather). Such a great shoe for people who love the 6, but want something less clunky for everyday use.  Very underrated shoe, which makes it easy for those of us who like it to cop!  I'd even buy the current white infrared if they were to go on sale for ~$100, but that's unlikely!

I think the ones this weekend and that's it for the low 6s. Especially since fall is coming don't expect much more lows out of JB until spring summer..

No doubt. On NDC they're listing this weekend's release as all sizes but then only list $140 for GS sizes... Weird... Not interested anyway..

Ordered mine last week when Footlocker had 20% off and got these for $152 after taxes. I feel it def payed to wait off on these. 

It might work but if you could buy both and keep the one that fits better

Back
Top Bottom