Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Man i havent been excited for a release in a while. Cant wait for these. Seems to be not that much hype around them. Im hoping it stays that way.

went into my local shiekh asking for the online code and they said they'll do an in-store raffle tomorrow. has anyone heard of shiekhs doing in store raffles before? seems kinda sketchy to me

Any Houston peeps here? Think these will be a easy pick up or an instant sell out? I don't do lines. Think I'll have a shot?

in houston these will be an easy cop. over 75 stores will have these. I mean you will be able to pick these up on monday if you want

I hope I win the raffle on these, only one store around me got these and they only got 9 pairs. Hype seems kind of low so if I strike out on raffles looks like I will be able to cop online. I think these joints are super dope!

So all this talk^ makes me think they will sit in the states. 

I wont be copping an extra pair to help some1 out then. Just for me. 

Could these go well with a product as neverwet of Crep?

Want to be able to rock these even when it has been raining.

Got a call from Northridge Champs today so I am in and don't really have to worry about this release . Hope anyone who want these gets them .

Last edited:
Only copping off FNL so I can use my WC and GC so I can get it for half the price. If not then im a pass.

Got called for the Foot Locker raffle last night :smokin So that's a pair locked down. If I can just get the call from FNL then i'll be good.

They may not sell out on release day ... but they won't last for back to school. All black sneakers for back to school always sell out. No doubt about it.

They may not sell out on release day ... but they won't last for back to school. All black sneakers for back to school always sell out. No doubt about it.

these & the ix will be snatched up off this alone... my daughter is making her choice between the 2...sucks shes a 3.5Y now :rolleyes sad day when I figured that out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom