Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

52447C0C-B992-49F4-B03A-D0E3CB8E00DA.jpeg

Since they were still sitting on the rack here at the Nike Store, I went in and copped a second pair. After i left the employee that works there that i know told me that some Chinese guy came in and bought the rest of the pairs for close to $9K lol

What city? Might be good old Simon

Anyone see these sitting any nike, foot locker in nyc that’d be great. Still need a pair

Man, i feel like I’m never gonna get to see these in hand. They were supposed to be out for delivery with UPS today, but didn’t get delivered. I saw ups truck outside for a good 10 mins, when he pulled off I went to the door and nothing. Still shows out for delivery, so I guess he didn’t have it today.. :frown:

Wow! Got these Green Gatorades in today. Straight buttery!! Got a size 13 need a 12.5 though. Anybody willing to trade???

Last edited:
Try double socking or thicker socks
Or just add another insole
Maybe even a sneakershield will work
Sometimes i throw in Sb dunk insoles on some shoes that fit big those are pretty thick

got them in yesterday but didn't really have a chance to have some alone time with them until now lol...

from the colorblocking to the buttery suede to the lacelock to the packaging to the towel to the tissue paper these are one of my all time fav cops ahhhh love emm

Returned my defective pair to Footlocker with no problem. The more I examined both pairs (my Footlocker pair and my StockX pair) I started to think more and more that the stockx pair was fake. Different quality suede, a little darker, poor quality control. Stitching was a little off and that strong Jordan smell wasn't on the stockx smell like it was on the Footlocker pair. Already took the examination hang tag off the stockx pair so returning one to Footlocker was my only other option. The stockx pair was probably real but I didn't want to take any chances. All I'm saying is be careful with Stockx guys. They can make mistakes to. Examine the hell outta your joints. Thank God I won the footlocker raffle. Can't wait until Spring to rock these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom