Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Returned my defective pair to Footlocker with no problem. The more I examined both pairs (my Footlocker pair and my StockX pair) I started to think more and more that the stockx pair was fake. Different quality suede, a little darker, poor quality control. Stitching was a little off and that strong Jordan smell wasn't on the stockx smell like it was on the Footlocker pair. Already took the examination hang tag off the stockx pair so returning one to Footlocker was my only other option. The stockx pair was probably real but I didn't want to take any chances. All I'm saying is be careful with Stockx guys. They can make mistakes to. Examine the hell outta your joints. Thank God I won the footlocker raffle. Can't wait until Spring to rock these
IMO, if you are going through all of this wavering, you should never buy from Stock X again... And as for that "strong Jordan smell" i got a pair from NDC and Villa.. Both pair smell like real leather and not embalming fluid.. But thats just me

IMO, if you are going through all of this wavering, you should never buy from Stock X again... And as for that "strong Jordan smell" i got a pair from NDC and Villa.. Both pair smell like real leather and not embalming fluid.. But thats just me

The pair from Footlocker smelled like actual new Jordans. The pair from StockX smelled like nothing. How am I going back and forth? Didn't think they might have been off until right before I returned them. No other pairs looked like the ones I got from StockX so yea it made me think a little bit. People on here even commented on how bad the defects were so it wasn't just me. But yea you're right I won't purchase from there again because even if the pair I got from there was real they should have never passed StockX's "strenuous examination process". From now on I want to see all my kicks in hand first.

Wow! Got these Green Gatorades in today. Straight buttery!! Got a size 13 need a 12.5 though. Anybody willing to trade???

Quoted for later use. Maybe.

The pair from Footlocker smelled like actual new Jordans. The pair from StockX smelled like nothing. How am I going back and forth? Didn't think they might have been off until right before I returned them. No other pairs looked like the ones I got from StockX so yea it made me think a little bit. People on here even commented on how bad the defects were so it wasn't just me. But yea you're right I won't purchase from there again because even if the pair I got from there was real they should have never passed StockX's "strenuous examination process". From now on I want to see all my kicks in hand first.

My Jimmy Jazz pair was more natural smelling. Almost no glue smell.

got them in yesterday but didn't really have a chance to have some alone time with them until now lol...

from the colorblocking to the buttery suede to the lacelock to the packaging to the towel to the tissue paper these are one of my all time fav cops ahhhh love emm

I miss having these feelings towards Js...|l

Last edited by a moderator:
Returned my defective pair to Footlocker with no problem. The more I examined both pairs (my Footlocker pair and my StockX pair) I started to think more and more that the stockx pair was fake. Different quality suede, a little darker, poor quality control. Stitching was a little off and that strong Jordan smell wasn't on the stockx smell like it was on the Footlocker pair. Already took the examination hang tag off the stockx pair so returning one to Footlocker was my only other option. The stockx pair was probably real but I didn't want to take any chances. All I'm saying is be careful with Stockx guys. They can make mistakes to. Examine the hell outta your joints. Thank God I won the footlocker raffle. Can't wait until Spring to rock these
You returned the pair you now think is fake to FTL so another person can buy it thinking it's real??

Seems slightly unethical to me fam but did you get anyone else to LC the shoes for you?

Seems slightly unethical to me fam but did you get anyone else to LC the shoes for you?

I said they're probably real but look too defective for my liking and too different from my other pair for me to keep both. I had my doubts that they might be fake but even said it's probably me just being paranoid lol

These seem to be listed in the UK sneakers app again for a jan 31st release

AC3B236F-EFAF-4724-952A-84C80B0B0862.png

to be fair, the pair from footlocker came right from stockroom/warehouse. stockx pair is pair somebody copped from store like footlocker, probably opened the box took the kicks out for pics for the gram, then put them back in and sent to stockx, where somebody opens em up again to inspect/LC etc.

so i wouldnt go by the smell of the shoes at all.

Did the white and orange joints come with the Gatorade towel? If so Villa played me bc I didn’t get one.

to be fair, the pair from footlocker came right from stockroom/warehouse. stockx pair is pair somebody copped from store like footlocker, probably opened the box took the kicks out for pics for the gram, then put them back in and sent to stockx, where somebody opens em up again to inspect/LC etc.

so i wouldnt go by the smell of the shoes at all.

Yea true but it wasn't only the smell. Go back and look at my pictures of the quality. Even though they were probably real I didn't want to own a pair that looked like that.

Back
Top Bottom