Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

The quality wasn't ****
Exactly...internet has the herd mentality...dudes was out here complaining that true quality EP has 69 stripes (3x23) and the TB retro only had 50...so they are TRASH!!!!

I'm like really??

Like I said information killed the sneaker culture...I wonder how cats would feel about product if they didn't know what sort of release it was....

https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-gatorade-collection

Air Jordan VI “Gatorade”

The Air Jordan VI, the very shoe Michael Jordan wore during the original Gatorade campaign, gets dressed up in all green synthetic suede with bright orange details. This colorway is highlighted by a squeeze bottle-inspired lace lock, Gatorade branding on the insole and “If I could be” embroidered on the inner tongue — a nod to the spot’s catchy song lyrics.

042A1E9E-85EB-4176-A33A-4107991C38F4.jpeg
181BB7B3-D44A-42F0-A8C6-731C322C7407.jpeg
9D42BECF-688C-47C3-9D30-19BAF50E7289.jpeg

Not hating but it's kind of crazy how nike blessed some these younger youtubers with the special packaging but didn't look out for people like jumpman bostic

that dude has been buying jordans since the 80's

i usually don't even care about stuff like this, but for some reason this packaging made me think about it

Not hating but it's kind of crazy how nike blessed some these younger youtubers with the special packaging but didn't look out for people like jumpman bostic

i usually don't even care about stuff like this, but for some reason this packaging made me think about it

I thinking the same thing, some ppl they hooked up just started a few yrs go.... Logic is nonexistent at times with JB and nike

Nike needs the younger youtubers more than older youtubers like Jumpman Bostic since they are able to hype up product to a younger demographic better... Like many have mentioned before, most if not almost all GR retro+ releases struggle to sellout at full retail (I think only the 2 AJ11 releases and UNC 6s sold out at retail this year) so Nike/JB probably want to increase their cultural influence to sell more retros at retail.

they catering to whos hot and whos popping right now right now. they dont care that jumpman bostic been supporting them since before some of these cats they blessed were born. theres no loyalty.

Nike needs the younger youtubers more than older youtubers like Jumpman Bostic since they are able to hype up product to a younger demographic better... Like many have mentioned before, most if not almost all GR retro+ releases struggle to sellout at full retail (I think only the 2 AJ11 releases and UNC 6s sold out at retail this year) so Nike/JB probably want to increase their cultural influence to sell more retros at retail.
I understand this but they should still look out for the og's here and there

and i knew you were gonna throw sales in there as soon as i saw you responded lol

Can't get with that all green. Joints look like some early 00's fakes.

They came in. These too clean.
IMAG8526.jpg

They look better w/o the lil gatorade bottle
IMAG8529.jpg

Same reason ComplexCon gave VIP passes to all of the "shoe-toubers" but didn't look out for an OG like Mjo23dan. Makes me sad, but as others stated, it's all about who's hip and trending.

Back
Top Bottom