Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

If the bolt was on the back, certain ppl would say "JB running out of ideas again, now they are taking ques from fakes lol" "Why didnt they use the jumpman" " JB is trash, love live the 3 strikes"

I'm no PS expert but...
orange laces 60.jpg

How limited are we thinking on the green suede? Is this a shoe we'll need to camp out for? App reserve Win or Lose? I need these but it's looking like a lot of people feel the same way.
Don't hold me to it but it's looking like a limited general release right now Probably app reserve. Dont think it will be too hard to get a pair if you really want. Resell probably will drop to low 300s

Bittersweet the Altitude XIII were unlocked for me on the Sneaker App so that means these won't be unlocked for me. Since I already went and reserved them another way kind of happy these didn't unlock for me.

If the bolt was on the back, certain ppl would say "JB running out of ideas again, now they are taking ques from fakes lol" "Why didnt they use the jumpman" " JB is trash, love live the 3 strikes"

People say that anyways. Totally OT but can you really argue that JB has tons of new ideas for new models when they are basing flagship model designs on retros (AJ1 for XXX1, AJ2 for XXX2)?

Price. At this rate they’ll be bricks. Of course they had to tag on the random *** $225 price tag smh. So with tax that’s over $240. Seems like they’re going for around $300 now. And probably less when they actually drop
:D I just may double up on these. They are that nice to me. I love how the lacelock looks like a little gatorade bottle. These are too dope

$35 for a towel :lol:

I gave the 1s a pass cuz they are normally $160 but the towel makes them $175 I guess :rolleyes but $35 for a towel? :lol: JB trippin

word, i dont need no stinkin gatorade towel. if i needed/wanted one i woulda been copped one myself. i dont need JB to package one for me with the shoes and tack on $35 to the cost....lol

Bittersweet the Altitude XIII were unlocked for me on the Sneaker App so that means these won't be unlocked for me. Since I already went and reserved them another way kind of happy these didn't unlock for me.

makes 0 sense. ive had consecutive releases unlock for me. its a matter of luck.

they be selling those damn gatorade bottle for $25 a pop earlier ago .. $35 towel ain't too farfetch.. :lol:

Where are they going for 300 at right now? I see them on stockx for like 375. Went down a little bit but I hope they keep dropping. I hope they mass produce the **** out of these and everyone eats.

Back
Top Bottom