Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Couldn't of picked a better time to get my first win on the ftl app. That 10M headstart though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171229-175035.png
    Screenshot_20171229-175035.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 26
Yeah pretty much. There's a chance but I doubt anybody that won decides to leave em

Resell is almost non existent so people might pass up.
But coming off the waitlist is probably not gonna happen for these since apparently footlockers don’t have many pairs

Do you guys go tts on 6s? I went a half size down on the chameleon 6 and it fit great but was wondering if them fitting a little big was an exception.

I think that the apps are geared towards giving higher paying customers more of the coveted releases with this release, out of the multiple accounts I used all with the same head start only the account with the most spent hit

Damn, 10 minute head start and waitlisted. Good thing Shoe Palace called. Just need one pair so I’m good.

I think that the apps are geared towards giving higher paying customers more of the coveted releases with this release, out of the multiple accounts I used all with the same head start only the account with the most spent hit

If that was true I would have won at all 3 stores.

Back
Top Bottom