Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Who here has bought a release day drop off footlocker in the last 3 years ? Feel like it’s impossible

they dont send u a notification. you gotta check ya app and stay on top of it. i lost out on a pair of yeezys that way. got waitlisted, got busy and forgot to check app, and missed the confirm window.
So I can still be taken off the waitlist this late?

I got a notification sent to me that I was promoted off the waitlist. But I would keep checking the app

Took the L with 10 min headstart.. one spot fcfs i guess ill try my luck in this bitter cold!! Damn thought these would b a easy cop!! smh

Crap I hope I didn’t miss a promotion from the waitlist. I got a notification that “you couldn’t reserve the shoes”. Is that the typical L message?

Took the L with 10 min headstart.. one spot fcfs i guess ill try my luck in this bitter cold!! Damn thought these would b a easy cop!! smh
Just pay resell
164799.jpg

Once again just want to throw it out there. Size 8 lmk we can talk about it. Hate to see it go to someone who might not enjoy it as much.

Does anyone know the size runs on these I know footlocker isnt releasing anything past 14 and anything under 8

Back
Top Bottom