Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Business days are Monday-Friday for most companies besides holidays. The 1st day wouldn’t have started until Tuesday
Sorry for the confusion it has been 3 business days.Nonetheless the seller has2 business days to ship and that hasn’t happened.My current status still says “Waiting for seller to ship”.As I said in a previous post any attempt at communication is brushed off with a generic company response such as “we’re glad you’re excited for your purchase”...not trying to hear that at this point.Either way my money will be refunded and I can purchase for a higher price or stockx will honor the price through a different seller.

It’s only Thursday coming off a holiday weekend amongst a snowstorm...I’d stay cool/patient.

its not on stockx. they didnt agree on the price of the shoes. the seller who accepted the bid did
Where in my post did you read that stockx is the problem?I was stating that as a third party facilitator they would honor the original purchase price through a different seller.I understand if they won’t, just trying to keep a positive attitude.Thanks for your reply though.

Just received my 2nd pair from StockX today. I feel like the stockx pair has better sued than my Footlocker pair. It's softer and you can see the suede movement a lot more. Weird. Anyone else have two pairs with one having better quality?

this stuff happens. it happened to me with the storm blue 1s. my pair from footlocker had soft buttery side panels but my pair from nike was stiff as heck.

Just complained to Footlocker about me walking into their store trying to stock locate the in store only to be told that i have to wait until saturday when they say that they are avail online

received an email from stockx saying that shipments will be delayed because of the storm, they will be giving sellers extra time to ship

Where in my post did you read that stockx is the problem?I was stating that as a third party facilitator they would honor the original purchase price through a different seller.I understand if they won’t, just trying to keep a positive attitude.Thanks for your reply though.
Thats his point.......Its not on StockX to honor the price. They may see if another seller would be willing to let them go for that price, but thats all they can do.

Also, if you did the BIN option, the seller probably hasnt paid attention to the notifications/email. I`ve done that twice, although i was able to ship on the 2nd business day in both instances.

Nice piece of collection... but this should have been 190 retail...
20180104_230008.jpg

Still tryin to find a "fit" for these!! Any dope shirts or hoodies that are not jb brand or nike for these? Can't b walkin around lookin like the Mannequin in the store lol

Still tryin to find a "fit" for these!! Any dope shirts or hoodies that are not jb brand or nike for these? Can't b walkin around lookin like the Mannequin in the store lol

id personally let the shoes be the loudest part of the if i had them.

basically wouldnt wear anything else that was green/orange

I didn’t buy the shoes but if anyone is interested in making a cool MJ Gatorade collection. I believe I still have the full set of limited edition MJ Gatorade drinks from 2009. I can check the condition if anyone wants.
michael-jordan-gatorade-cooler-giveaway-2.jpg

Yo these limited edition flavors were delicious bro, the championship blue (berry cherry blend) was so tasty. Wish they would retro these drinks lol

I was able to get a pair of What The KD 7's 2 years ago, months after release because I stock located them in store.

Does the stock locate allow you to buy from ANY store?
My HOH said it only works with nearby States when I tried to locate a 96' XI.

Back
Top Bottom