Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

This might be the only way i'm getting a pair now
BowedOrderlyEgret-size_restricted.gif

I'm on the dreaded wait-list with Foot Locker.

And the Champs app is f'd up because I can't log in despite trying multiple times within the last hour. Anyone else having issues with the Champs app right now?

Champs app is still f'ing up with me since I still can't log in.

But good news for me moments ago via Foot Locker, I just got the notification on my phone that I "made the cut" and needed to confirm, which I did immediately when I noticed it.

I'm in for Foot Locker tomorrow. Same spot too! Perhaps that's my lucky spot for general release Jordans. I got the December 2020 Black/Royal XIII, March 2021 Navy/Cement III, January 2022 Black/Purple XIII and March 2022 Playoff XII from there. And for tomorrow, I'm getting these. For some reason, the app likes sending me to that location. It's also a marquee location that gets a boatload of general stuff thankfully.

Good luck to all trying to get on at Foot Locker for these, especially kingjay718 kingjay718 . I hope y'all come up if y'all are still on the dreaded wait-list.

You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, that's what I do when nothing else works

Noted. I'll try that shortly.

You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, that's what I do when nothing else works

Thanks for the suggestion because it worked with the Champs app f'ing up on me.

But bad news after being able to log in after reinstall, I'm on the dreaded wait-list.

No use in awaiting for any potential upgrade to reservation with Champs now because I already confirmed with Foot Locker for tomorrow.

Complete BS how the footlocker app can send you notifications any other time until it’s time to see if you won the raffle or not. I was busy running around after work & completely forgot to check the app within the hour window or however much time it is they give you.

SNKRS or bust now.

Thanks for the suggestion because it worked with the Champs app f'ing up on me.

But bad news after being able to log in after reinstall, I'm on the dreaded wait-list.

No use in awaiting for any potential upgrade to reservation with Champs now because I already confirmed with Foot Locker for tomorrow.
Glad it worked for you, FLX apps are trash. I had to go through all that mess at the store, constantly opening and closing the app multiple times and finally I decided to uninstall/reinstall, only then did my brave blue 13 reservation show up :smh:

Didn't see my FTL in time to confirm. Was WL’d then promoted .. then took an L. Guess I’ll try for a pair tomorrow smh.

Seriously hate the Foot apps.. can’t believe this release is turning out like this smh.

Champs app is still f'ing up with me since I still can't log in.

But good news for me moments ago via Foot Locker, I just got the notification on my phone that I "made the cut" and needed to confirm, which I did immediately when I noticed it.

I'm in for Foot Locker tomorrow. Same spot too! Perhaps that's my lucky spot for general release Jordans. I got the December 2020 Black/Royal XIII, March 2021 Navy/Cement III, January 2022 Black/Purple XIII and March 2022 Playoff XII from there. And for tomorrow, I'm getting these. For some reason, the app likes sending me to that location. It's also a marquee location that gets a boatload of general stuff thankfully.

Good luck to all trying to get on at Foot Locker for these, especially kingjay718 kingjay718 . I hope y'all come up if y'all are still on the dreaded wait-list.

Noted. I'll try that shortly.

My brother I salute you. This release is crazy lol. I’m glad you ate. Looking forward to seeing what jersey to pair with them.

I’m type pissed off I missed .. if anyone is set already or not trying.. let me know if you’re willing to try for me on SNKRS (10.5).

Anyone know when to try for left overs at foot stores? :smh:

Did anyone get a notification from FTL that they won via the app or email. I had a pair locked in, but didn’t reserve in time because I never got notification.

Back
Top Bottom