Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

I'm thinking about wearing these with this Luka Doncic authentic jersey since the Mavericks also have navy blue as a color of theirs.
IMG_6221.JPG
IMG_6222.JPG

Do it. I wore my Michael Finley authentic today.

That's nice that you still have an original Nike authentic jersey from the early 2000s, especially with the 9/11 memorial patch. How did you get it with the patch? I really can't remember if the retail versions were made with the patch during that time.

They a good alternative to CG with that Finley. Do people still match kicks with jerseys like that anymore? Or have I transitioned into old Steve Rogers?

Damn right, people sure as hell do match shoes with jerseys! It's pretty evident I do it regularly with the pictures I posted all over this site. I've always been doing that since I've been wearing jerseys in the '90s. I try to match shoes and jerseys because it's somewhat easily fashionable and they are things I like to wear as a sports zealot.

What do you like better? UNC 6s, Muslin 3s, or Playoff 12s make the list as well.

All those three you named plus Military Black 4s and Georgetown 1s.

So these are ranked number 6 on the year for me.

The only three Jordan releases I liked and got this year are the Black/Purple XIII, Playoff XII and these. And they were the only things I wanted up to this point, and I'm content with that.

I will never forget these shoes. Not only for the nostalgia of HS freshman year, but the excruciating pain my feet were in after the first basketball game that season. Switched to some cheaper Team Jordan shoes with the quickness lol

It's still hard for me to fathom that I truly don't remember these coming out in fall 2000 originally despite keeping up with Jordans for so many years now.

That's nice that you still have an original Nike authentic jersey from the early 2000s, especially with the 9/11 memorial patch. How did you get it with the patch? I really can't remember if the retail versions were made with the patch during that time.

Damn right, people sure as hell do match shoes with jerseys! It's pretty evident I do it regularly with the pictures I posted all over this site. I've always been doing that since I've been wearing jerseys in the '90s. I try to match shoes and jerseys because it's somewhat easily fashionable and they are things I like to wear as a sports zealot.

The only three Jordan releases I liked and got this year are the Black/Purple XIII, Playoff XII and these. And they were the only things I wanted up to this point, and I'm content with that.

It's still hard for me to fathom that I truly don't remember these coming out in fall 2000 originally despite keeping up with Jordans for so many years now.
Black 13 is very underrated.

Yeah, these were kinda the consolation prize for a lot of people who struck out on the Olympic VIs lol

Back
Top Bottom