Jordan VI PSG

Sneakernews has like 5 places getting these. is that true? I want these. but, it looks like they'll b near impossible to get

Sneakernews has like 5 places getting these. is that true? I want these. but, it looks like they'll b near impossible to get

The Vs were limited as well. PSG should be selling them on their site as well. You need to get up on Saturday morning.

I'm probably just going to settle for the kit.

More than half the people who ordered got theirs canceled and those orders that went through took a while to get to them.

I feel like an *** now because I copped off the PSG website and I ended up copping a pair of nike.ca a couple of days later. I tried to cancel the PSG order before it shipped since I would have to pay duty and they said I couldn't cancel it.

I put a line out at $268 on SX and someone bit. Retail + tax is $245 for me and I had a free shipping coupon applied. $23 over seems like a good price if these are really only hitting a handful of stores.

I put a line out at $268 on SX and someone bit. Retail + tax is $245 for me and I had a free shipping coupon applied. $23 over seems like a good price if these are really only hitting a handful of stores.

Retail is $200 per SNS. Where do you live where tax is that much?

I really really like these. Looking like it's gonna be a tougher cop, but it is what it is.

I don’t think resell will be that high if you really wanted a pair. I picked up the PSG V’s from a local seller for retail plus tax a few weeks after they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom