Jordan VI PSG

20190724_012722.jpg

So these were postponed til the 10th? Really want these.

I think it was late July for Europe and the 10th for the US to begin with? I don’t remember the US having a set day until today.

They are already up for raffle on European sites ready to drop this weekend. But no signs of them on US snkrs.

Screenshot_20190725-121420.png

Resale is light on these.
Most sales I've seen are below 290, if u can grab em early for 280 or so shipped that ain't bad.
Team Retail over anything obviously, but
Considering they won't reach the states til the 10th. Once they do reach state side ,they likely will be limited, if we're judging based off only 5 euro spots are flipping these.
Factor in tax for many ppl in states ,then shipping from euro to states, like I said 280 shipped early ain't looking too bad imo.

Last edited:
Weird. Got hit with the charge by SNS, but now I see a refund from them. No movement on the app yet to see if I’m marked as a winner.

No Love On My Personal Account But Happy To Finally Hit Something On SNS For Once.

Can’t Wait To See These In Person :pimp:

Well, app says it’s an L now. Wtf? I’ve never gotten hit with a charge only for it to reverse course 45 minutes later.

HypeBeastKicks just posted that they’re up on SNKRS for a release tomorrow. I’m not seeing anything. How about you guys?

Congratulations to those that got W’s. I myself got a L and promptly deleted said app :lol: just sour grapes, i’ll Probably download it again for the next hype release. That said, i’ll be checking for these August 10th

Back
Top Bottom