Jordan VI PSG

Dang PSG 5s just dropped on SNKRs...
Wonder what this was all about...
Screenshot_20190727-102857.jpg

Whelp offspring shipped the shoes already so I'm going to have to sell or return them when they arrive so I can get my actual size.

Dang PSG 5s just dropped on SNKRs...
Wonder what this was all about...
Screenshot_20190727-102857.jpg

More than likely they never really sold out before. I know they’ve restocked multiple times and the 1s can still be had for retail on a few sites.

Plus, PSG doesn’t really have a large support network to begin with compared to other clubs. And that’s not even getting into the politics of the club and nation that funds it.

Whelp offspring shipped the shoes already so I'm going to have to sell or return them when they arrive so I can get my actual size.

They're EU based? Your best bet is selling them and buying your size. Unless they gave you a shipping label, it'll cost too much to send them back.

They're EU based? Your best bet is selling them and buying your size. Unless they gave you a shipping label, it'll cost too much to send them back.
Yup. Hopefully they double box the shoes since I've read a bunch of horror stories about them shipping shoes in plastic. I will probably sell them on goat or stockx since I only want what I paid for them.

Ok so, Offspring sent me a confirmation with my correct zip code here in Georgia, but with United Kingdom on the order for country. I emailed customer service, they just cancelled the order! So now...... who got pairs yo!? I need an 11

My whole thing is why in the he$@ does END charge so much. I never won a da#n END raffle in my life until today and now I'm mad because I spent more money than I had to on these joints. Especially seeing that they are still in full size runs on some sites. That just pours salt into my already deep and stupid wound.

My whole thing is why in the he$@ does END charge so much. I never won a da#n END raffle in my life until today and now I'm mad because I spent more money than I had to on these joints. Especially seeing that they are still in full size runs on some sites. That just pours salt into my already deep and stupid wound.

They pass the VAT on to the consumer. I avoid END for that reason. It's a considerable markup. It's not even a USD to GBP issue.

Back
Top Bottom