JORDAN VI RETRO 'LAKERS' / MAY RELEASE / Style Code: 384664-002 - UPDATED NEW PICS

May copped. Not a bad color scheme. Though they could've add some purple to the wht area near the air bubble.

Copped x2 IF they are avaliable the day of the release at the Mall like the just released Retro VI. No lines, no wait. Just like old times
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Why do these look like they were made better than the Black/V Red pair that just released? I remember Ninjahood saying something about the ankle area being made with better support or something of that nature. Well these look to have it
laugh.gif

rby0xw.jpg

2j3qtsh.jpg

2qd0oas.jpg

P_278_3_AJ-VI-Lakers-3i.jpg

This shoe looks like it was made W
eek.gif
LL!!!

Last but not least. Is that 3M material that was asked for by many people???

P_278_4_AJ-VI-Lakers-4i.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Jordan Brand strikes again!

are these the ones releasing instead of the others? if so and the money is right im def coppin
smile.gif

Wow I think im with RIck. I wanna hate um but i also kinda love them. Quality also looks on point.

dont, look bad at all,,, way better than the 1st pics that was floating around... might add to the crew..

when is the release date??

Originally Posted by Patmc13

These are ok...they coulda made em alot better tho.

What could have been done better? Just curious because I was thinking the same thing but not sure what should be different.
Not sure at all about these.... hmmmm.... I am def not copping but trying to figure if I think they are garbage or not.

They had so much potential for a "Lakers colorway" to work with, and they gave us this atrocity.

Sad, very sad.

Back
Top Bottom