Jordan VI's 2010.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
oreos >

WORD OF ADVISE :

I was also very concerned with footalog and how they dont respond or give you any shipping or tracking info . So i filed a claim on ebay like another NTer suggested and it actually worked.

About an hour after i filed the claim they responded saying they shipped them and gave me a tracking number . So like another NTer said these guys only pay you attention to you when you involve paypal. So anyone who still hasnt heard from them try involving paypal cause once you do they will respond in no time .

I think the pistons pair is hideous, but the other ones aren't that bad.  I like the oreo's, but wish they wouldn't have speckles all over them.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

It feels so good to wear my Bred VI's. People keep complaining about the minor details but they feel like a million dollar shoe to me. Straight butter.
pimp.gif

...some pics of the "Motorsports" with the white laces from the "Cardinals"...

35a91yu.jpg

2u7rm1l.jpg

...and one comparison pic between white & black laces...IMO they look better with the black laces...

16ht0ed.jpg

the white laces in those pics look either dirty or more of an off white, which does not look good with the bright white leather of the kicks. I bet the white laces will look sweet if they were as fresh and white as the MS 6's leather.

Originally Posted by Jekih

I paid the $2 for insurance on my footalogs... as far them being legit, that's not in question. I called customs today and customer service was not accepting calls this morning, then later is said "temporarily" closed. Like I said, fk this hong kong bs.... and luckily the ones coming are not my size, they were for trade. I bought them as a safety net and am trying to help some other folks but damn... this situation ain't working out good enough for my taste.
Footalog order arrived today.  Pics coming soon. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

the white laces in those pics look either dirty or more of an off white, which does not look good with the bright white leather of the kicks. I bet the white laces will look sweet if they were as fresh and white as the MS 6's leather.
Yea, someone had pics with some fresh white laces and they looked better imo.

I love the white laces on 'em. Plus, I tuck my laces into the pocket so no need for the gold tips either. They look tacky with the black.

Please no H8'ing.  Very pleased with the quality of these.  Haven't been able to wear them yet so no testimony regarding comfort etc, but I wish JB would start moving in this direction, at least with the Retro & Retro+ series.

Props to Mr2Cool for making this happen.  Butter G! 

Beautiful classy kicks IMHO. 
pimp.gif

ec116245cae2294d576bdd4be8d22ba819795a4f.pjpg
63e16c4dc3ee2b415181bd80fce0175a075802b8.pjpg

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Please no H8'ing.  Very pleased with the quality of these.  Haven't been able to wear them yet so no testimony regarding comfort etc, but I wish JB would start moving in this direction, at least with the Retro & Retro+ series.

Props to Mr2Cool for making this happen.  Butter G! 

Beautiful classy kicks IMHO. 
pimp.gif

ec116245cae2294d576bdd4be8d22ba819795a4f.pjpg
63e16c4dc3ee2b415181bd80fce0175a075802b8.pjpg
Without question my friend and the Pics are dope as ever. Didnt realize that they were gonna be this 
pimp.gif
 when I took them! These are so 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 and as far as comfort, I can testify to it as I'm sitting on the couch with my wife watching LeBron give the Magic the bizziness with them on my feet...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom