Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

still havent heard from footalog yet
You tried contacting them through the various channels of e-mailing them etc?  They also have a NT account so PM'ing them may be a good idea as well.

wow, checked the automated phone system and got my tracking numbers from FNL for the Motorsports.....I can't believe it went thru....hope everyone else gets good news too

Man, the leather is incredible on the MS VI. I can't remember the last time leather like this was used in a JB sig shoe let alone a retro. So nice and buttery.

im also looking for some white laces w/ gold tips. I got em on my oly 7s but don't want to take them off. A guy on ebay has some but only the round ones for the 11s, nothing flat. I got the basic ones from FL with silver tips but the gold is a great final touch.

Ended up keeping 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

rico i got my pairs yooooo my spot got an overnight shipment

Im glad. I seen you post that. You were able to cop 2 pairs right ???  GOOD JOB man.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

What do you know, I was completely surprised just now.

My orders from FNL.com arrived out of the blue despite what my order status online (processing), the automated CS (my order has been fulfilled but is awaiting a UPS tracking number, and a live representative 30 minutes ago told me (takes 3-5 days to process).

The only email I got from FNL.com was for the initial order confirmation.

UPS ground FTW
Pretty much the same story as mine.  I even ordered a pair on ebay, just because of all the stories i heard about FNL not fullfilling orders.  Had my friend over in Taiwan grab a couple pair as well, since she will be coming back to the US soon.  So i have 2 pairs now, and 2 pairs around 2/24.  haha, what to do!  decisions, decisions.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^"Infraraed" huh?

smh. fail.

lighten up
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Already copped the MS VIs, just wating for the Wht/Reds release and 25th Anniversary release confirmation

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

oreos>motorsports
kdtw5k.jpg

yep, its not even close actually.
if your judging by this pic, I guess... So ya'll saying Rick Ross would look better in that pic with blk/wht 6's??? (sorry, the cookie name is lame) 

I kinda like the colorway of the black/white 6s, but I doubt they will touch the MS 6s when it comes to quality.

Back
Top Bottom