Jordan VI's 2010.

UnDSed my MS 6's today while having dinner with my Beautiful Fiance and this dude almost ran into a waiter that almost ran into a wall while they both were staring at them on my feet....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...clearly these are as 
pimp.gif
 as I expected them to be!

i got a question. I got a size 12 nike sb gucci dunk...my friend is swapping it for a pair of MS 6...should i pull the trigger on this?

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

UnDSed my MS 6's today while having dinner with my Beautiful Fiance and this dude almost ran into a waiter that almost ran into a wall while they both were staring at them on my feet....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...clearly these are as 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...Yea man, I wore the MS out to the mall the other day finishin up some V-day shopping (you know it's V-day in more ways than one) and the dudes in FTL and FNL were beading up feelin the heat.  One dude was like "Man what are you doing wearing those outside."  They were pointing them out to each other "Yo, this dude has the Motorsports on." 

One chick was askin me if I knew anyone that wanted a size 12 for $300!!!  I almost laughed in her face but I asked her "You gotta be kiddin me right?"  I told her to come down $50-100 and then I might know someone interested after a private viewing.  LOL

happy.gif

jeezus. is this shoe just all hype. I bought the damn guccis because of the hype. I dont even wanna wear it. With the motorsports VI...i feel like i wanna wear it or ball with it. It just feels right. But with all the hype surrounding it...i just might miss out on a pile of cash for it. I dont like re selling kix...but it is a tempting deal...

Wore my MS VI's all day yesterday and now today.
Turned mad heads

I really like them except that they crease easily.

Thinking about copping another pair.

Weren't there gonna be releasing some white 6's with like a rainbow color midsole??

I have passed on all VIs released so far this year...and I will pass on all that will be releasing later...even the White/Reds
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...clearly these are as 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...Yea man, I wore the MS out to the mall the other day finishin up some V-day shopping (you know it's V-day in more ways than one) and the dudes in FTL and FNL were beading up feelin the heat.  One dude was like "Man what are you doing wearing those outside."  They were pointing them out to each other "Yo, this dude has the Motorsports on." 

One chick was askin me if I knew anyone that wanted a size 12 for $300!!!  I almost laughed in her face but I asked her "You gotta be kiddin me right?"  I told her to come down $50-100 and then I might know someone interested after a private viewing.  LOL
gayest stories I have ever heard in a LONG LONG TIME
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...clearly these are as 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by matt52687

hey guys whats up?? This is officially my first post, but seriously I have been looking around on this forum DAILY since september, and had applied for membership back then, but it took FOREVER for me to be accepted... But I have a question hopefully I can get answered... I just got a job finally, and I will be getting paid in 2 weeks from this monday (tomorrow).. I have not been able to get any of the new releases since last june, Even had to pass on the space jam. And im wanting to get the black/varsity red 6's when I get paid, and I don't want to get them online and would rather get them in the store so I won't have to wait for shipping. Well I called finish line here where I live and the guy on the phone said they are out and he told me I was basically wrong in saying they were a general release, and he said they are a limited release and they won't be sending anymore of the 6's.. But I see that finishline.com Has every single size in men's available... Do you guys think I will be able to get a pair in 11.5 in 2 weeks at a local store? Are these really a limited release? thanks guys

Just order them off the site. It's always a great feeling to come home to a brown box just waiting to be opened, and a brown fox just waiting to be...

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

I was wondering how limited were the DB AJ 6s were they limited like the motor sports or were those more available?
I'm pretty sure the DB 6s were more limited than the MS 6s.  MS 6s were on all the major websites - Eastbay, FNL, NDC, and others.  I think DB 6s were only on NDC.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...clearly these are as 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Thanks for the compliment fam.  Comin' with straight nonsense on the Net.  At least you can be thankful that your gay sense is coming back to you after a LONG LONG TIME of denying your desires and needs. 

Personally, I don't think I have ever heard a gay story.  I'm not real keen on "gay culture" to be honest, so my ability to recognize it is non-existent.  How'd you guys make out on Prop 8 ThunderChunk? (no pun intended)

laugh.gif

Thanks for the compliment fam.  Comin' with straight nonsense on the Net.  At least you can be thankful that your gay sense is coming back to you after a LONG LONG TIME of denying your desires and needs. 
Personally, I don't think I have ever heard a gay story.  I'm not real keen on "gay culture" to be honest, so my ability to recognize it is non-existent.  How'd you guys make out on Prop 8 ThunderChunk? (no pun intended)
laugh.gif
I'm confused... you're calling me gay for some laughs and just sent me a large PM about how calling someone gay is wrong
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
keep impressing men with your ugly sneakers, I resold 6 pairs of motorsports, they're ugly and smell bad.
the leather feels like a nerf ball.

laugh.gif
I'm confused... you're calling me gay for some laughs and just sent me a large PM about how calling someone gay is wrong
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
keep impressing men with your ugly sneakers, I resold 6 pairs of motorsports, they're ugly and smell bad.
the leather feels like a nerf ball.

From your previous post I can see how you can be easily confused.  But, just take your time and read slowly.

I brought it to PM's so as not to bump the thread unnecessarily.  Also, I never said anything about callin' people gay being wrong.  I'm sayin' you're comin' at me all wrong fam.  You don't know me but from your speak you know gay so go on and point out what you know or recognize.  I don't see anything gay in the post you ignorantly coined "gay".  

Impressing men with my sneakers?  LOL...you got nuthin' else?  C'mon man.

I'm glad you sold 6 pairs of the MS's.  Good for you.  Pride is the shadow of arrogance and arrogance the necessity of doubt.

Back
Top Bottom