Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Thanks for the compliment fam.  Comin' with straight nonsense on the Net.  At least you can be thankful that your gay sense is coming back to you after a LONG LONG TIME of denying your desires and needs. 
Personally, I don't think I have ever heard a gay story.  I'm not real keen on "gay culture" to be honest, so my ability to recognize it is non-existent.  How'd you guys make out on Prop 8 ThunderChunk? (no pun intended)
laugh.gif
I'm confused... you're calling me gay for some laughs and just sent me a large PM about how calling someone gay is wrong
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
keep impressing men with your ugly sneakers, I resold 6 pairs of motorsports, they're ugly and smell bad.
the leather feels like a nerf ball.

From your previous post I can see how you can be easily confused.  But, just take your time and read slowly.

I brought it to PM's so as not to bump the thread unnecessarily.  Also, I never said anything about callin' people gay being wrong.  I'm sayin' you're comin' at me all wrong fam.  You don't know me but from your speak you know gay so go on and point out what you know or recognize.  I don't see anything gay in the post you ignorantly coined "gay".  

Impressing men with my sneakers?  LOL...you got nuthin' else?  C'mon man.

I'm glad you sold 6 pairs of the MS's.  Good for you.  Pride is the shadow of arrogance and arrogance the necessity of doubt.

Dude is salty because someone called his story gay. He PM'ed me too. Sorry rojanjon, did someone kick you in the vagina today?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Thanks for the compliment fam.  Comin' with straight nonsense on the Net.  At least you can be thankful that your gay sense is coming back to you after a LONG LONG TIME of denying your desires and needs. 
Personally, I don't think I have ever heard a gay story.  I'm not real keen on "gay culture" to be honest, so my ability to recognize it is non-existent.  How'd you guys make out on Prop 8 ThunderChunk? (no pun intended)
laugh.gif
I'm confused... you're calling me gay for some laughs and just sent me a large PM about how calling someone gay is wrong
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
keep impressing men with your ugly sneakers, I resold 6 pairs of motorsports, they're ugly and smell bad.

From your previous post I can see how you can be easily confused.  But, just take your time and read slowly.

I brought it to PM's so as not to bump the thread unnecessarily.  Also, I never said anything about callin' people gay being wrong.  I'm sayin' you're comin' at me all wrong fam.  You don't know me but from your speak you know gay so go on and point out what you know or recognize.  I don't see anything gay in the post you ignorantly coined "gay".  

I'm glad you sold 6 pairs of the MS's.  Good for you.  Pride is the shadow of arrogance and arrogance the necessity of doubt.

Dude is salty because someone called his story gay. He PM'ed me too. Sorry rojanjon, did someone kick you in the vagina today?

LOL....man, I'm at a loss now.  But, on the real, I'm just gonna let this one slip.  It's gettin' juvenile now.  I PM'd you to keep from needlessly bumping the thread and wastin' people's time and the board's space.  But, yea G.  You got it.  Right on point.  Keep hatin'.

Peace.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^Do you mean these 2008 Olympic VI's
sick.gif

air-jordan-6-vi-olympic-2008.jpg

lol No not the olympics. Someone posted a thread last year of the order catalog to footlocker i think? and i think thats when the powder blue 9's and the white varsity red 6's were first shown, and on there it had some 6's and i remeber seing some white 6's with like a rainbow midsole. I'll try to find the picture. 

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
LOL, rojanjon getting ETHERED with his hyped up Motorsports.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.
LOL, rojanjon getting ETHERED with his hyped up Motorsports.
It's got nuthin to do with the Motorsports.  Reading is fundamental.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're sad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Qusyion for all my fellow MS6 owners have any of you gotten jean stains on them ? i wanna wear mine but really dont want jean syains mesing up that amazing leather .

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Qusyion for all my fellow MS6 owners have any of you gotten jean stains on them ? i wanna wear mine but really dont want jean syains mesing up that amazing leather .

Not too sure about the jeans staining the leather, but I'd definitely worry about the material on the tongue where the jumpman is.  It's this very reason I switched to white laces.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I've only had jean stains show on the fabric behind the tongue.  And only slightly around the edges.  No problems with the leather just yet.  Praying there won't be.

Rick2345 wrote:

put some duct tape around the inside of your pants, it sounds weird but it will stop jean stains if you are worried.

Back
Top Bottom