Jordan VI's 2010.

i didnt realize the lakers had 3m material on it. thats somewhat of a plus. i just wish there were more contrast in colors rather than just the stitching

final release version of the lakers wont have 3m on it...there was a thread about it with final release pics somewhere on here.

Copped the Blk/Red, copping the oreo's next week(not my fav but wearable), and for sure copping the wht/reds one of the best releases this year IMO.

towens1166 wrote:
wht/var joints killin all of them but if they release that infared pack its a wrap for all these

Yup no other VI's matter to me if the infared pack drops. I need some pics.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

saw the oreos on display the other day and iam amaze that the quality is alot better than what people are saying
pimp.gif
 definte cop
roll.gif

I stopped by my local mom/pop shop and saw them as well. They were already selling em, but didn't have my size.
ohwell.gif
I did try on a half size down though that they did have in stock....hmm.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

No retro Infrared will ever be as good as OG's.
true. havent seen a wearable pair from 1991 yet tho and not everyone has or can get a DS pair from 2000.

if they release this summer they will be copped.

What's up fam,  does anyone have the FTL sku for the AJ VI Motor Sports? Foot Locker can't do an inventory check with the Style number. Its the white sticker that has "FTL xxxxxx" located on the front of the box

I would really appreciate the help guys....I've searched for the Official Release page, but its either been removed or I'm just plain blind....

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Long live the VI's. Most memorable J's for me. My goal is to own every style of VI ever released.

word...i can't get enough of them.

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
Rolaholic, March 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm wrote:
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
GRAND hustlePIMPIN wrote:

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
Rolaholic, March 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm wrote:
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

Great.  If this is indeed true, then expect about 50 different ranting and raving complaint threads about this.  LOL 

This is going to be interesting. 

hopefully the pack won't be hard to cop, many ppl complained abt the TB 3s last yr, but now they can be copped around 200-230
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom