Jordan X "Bobcats"

These will re-sell $350. Limited!! Hypebeasty attack.

roll.gif

Easy pass even with the limited tag... Just another way to push sales on a bad CW..

I was worried about these selling out because i have to work tomorrow, but i ask dude at FA should i get there early or late. He said its up to me, come early come late its up to you. That leads me to believe that they have a nice amount and they havent had many calls about them... But if i dont get them i wont lose any sleep

gonna be busy going back to school tomorrow but gonna check some stores out after i get situated 

I won a raffle. I guess they used my bred 1 ticket.
Even if this shoe is "limited" and may have some resell value i'll pass so i can purchase some books for school

I won a raffle. I guess they used my bred 1 ticket.
Even if this shoe is "limited" and may have some resell value i'll pass so i can purchase some books for school
seriously one of the most responsible remarks I've heard on NT in a while 
pimp.gif

These are not that bad, but at $170 i think ill grab something else.. good luck to everybody that wants them..

i'm curious to see if jj drops tonight, or are they sticking to that 8:00 thing 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They are really doing raffles for these?? Not in Dallas, first come first serve. They'll sit, I'm no hypebeast but these are not ugly at all.

Back
Top Bottom