Jordan X Converse Collab

When Nike bought Converse a few years back, this is the type of collab sneakerheads wished for. This and Jumpman branded chucks...lol

Since they'll be impossible to get, I'll just stick with my regular old Converse...

I would love to own these but Im willing to drop the $5000-$10000 you'll need to own them

$2500 and I'm an owner

roll.gif

ima never think about those again and be better off for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EL REY JR

Since they'll be impossible to get, I'll just stick with my regular old Converse...

I need me a pair. 

i copped a couple size 12 pairs back in the day.  wore one of them to carolina games until austin rivers hit that show.  now they are tainted.

ijapino are urs pro leathers? The ones in the auction seem slightly different. The arrow is thinner in one part.

I was only looking for these to buy or custom the other week. I would pay up to 2k for the pack but they'll prob end up going to 4. Anyone know where to cop the uni blue ones internationally? The regular ones I mean...

i was wondering were this topic was
why almost no comments or thread on this release?

^ because they're unachievable for most NT-ers in terms of price. Once it's opened up to an ebay sales format, you're targetting a completely different consumer group. I love MJ as much as the next guy, but the idea of shelling out almost $5k for some signed converse shoes and UNC jersey is not good value for me. If I really wanted a signed UNC jersey you can get one through upperdeck for around $1k. If you really want a pair of jordan's signed you can pay upperdeck and have him sign them for a little over $1k. That's about $2000-2500 right there and then you have the presentation which definitely isn't worth another $3k to me. Charity items that are limited and numbered like this will almost always go over "fair value"....do i still want a pack? you betcha!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

The limited release of this pack makes me want to become a Duke fan.
Haha. I don't even have to think twice about this release once I saw Ebay involved. It's a nice thing to have but I can definitely deal without it.

I really don't see the point in things like this.

I don't mind charity but give to the people who support this company the most the chance to get something like this

THAT PACK IS HARD AZ NAILS ,

100% BAD $*$

I WISH I COULD HAVE THAT IN MY COLLECTION

IT SUCKS , WHEN A REAL OG JORDAN HEAD LIKE MYSELF WHO DESERVE'S A PACK LIKE THIS FOR

BEING THERE FROM THE BEGINING 1982 WHEN HE HIT THAT SHOT (i was watching that game with my cousin and that shot made me a jordan fan for life) AND 1985 AT THE START OF THE AIR JORDAN SHOE ERA.

CANT GET IT BECAUSE ITS SO LIMITED THAT ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CASH HAS A CHANCE.

I KNOW I DESERVE IT JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN ANYONE ON THE PLANET SO...........

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN MORE NUMBER'S TO THE MASSES SO EVERYONE

COULD ATLEAST HAVE A DECENT CHANCE AT GETTING IT ...............................peace23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I really don't see the point in things like this.

I don't mind charity but give to the people who support this company the most the chance to get something like this

Agreed.

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Just cop em from this cat, then get them signed by Mike. They'll serve the same purpose and you'll have the cash to spend on other $$@+. Oh yeah you'll have to get a Jersey too $100 for a nice one. Personally I'd rather have unsigned shoes so I can wear them. Its not like I have a Sports Bar or Memorabilia store.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...439.l2649#ht_1669wt_1348
I dont think this guy is legit. too cheap and check out the other kicks he has. they look a bit off 
eyes.gif
 i may be wrong but they dont seem right... can anyone else confirm??

kicks are nice tho...even tho i have no way of getting em lol

Would love to have this in my collection. Too bad I'm not a millionaire so I could have a chance of owning them

Back
Top Bottom