Jordan x Converse pack $300 retail June 28th 2017

View media item 2477675View media item 2477676View media item 2477677
SCOOPED 'EM UP A FEW DAYS BEFORE RELEASE,BUT MY INITIAL THOUGHTS IS THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A COOL LIL' PACK...I DIG THE CONCEPT AND PACKAGING, AND THE TWO SHOES ACTUALLY HAVE PRETTY DECENT QUALITY. ALL IN ALL, THIS PACK IS MORE FOR THE TRUE COLLECTORS OUT THERE. I'M ALSO TOLD THAT THESE ARE MORE LIMITED THAN THE DMP PACK AS WELL...HOPE THIS HELPS U GUYS THAT ARE INTERESTED...HOLLA!

CED B.

"True Collectors" "Limited" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Sounds like you still trying to convince yourself it was a good purchase.

I actually like the Cons more but not willing to pay $300 for at best $130 worth of shoes.

Do sneakerheads actually wear Converse shoes? I never thought they were much of a collector's brand.

Absolutely. They're killing it with the releases more than any other brand, IMO. Their recent collabs with Futura, Fragment, UNDFTD, Carhartt, colette and Babylon have all been winners.

I wonder if an under retail cop could be had with these [emoji]129300[/emoji] Paid damn near retail for dmp pack smh

It's funny how collabs by shops you never heard is a way to instantly hype sneakers now :lol:

Only just now? :lol: It's been that way for ages

A good looking shoe is a good looking shoe regardless of who put their spin on it. Buying into hype is an individual problem but it seems to work.

View media item 2478543
Held these in hand at 21 Mercer. Not too bad on the quality but I cant get down with the carolina blue & dates on the back.

I hope JB could drop them in OG form & not in a pack soon

"True Collectors" "Limited" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Sounds like you still trying to convince yourself it was a good purchase.

I actually like the Cons more but not willing to pay $300 for at best $130 worth of shoes.

NO NEED TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT IT WAS A GOOD PURCHASE...THEY WERE ON MY RADAR FROM THE JUMP,THEREFORE I COPPED...IT WAS THAT SIMPLE.

AS FAR AS THE AVAILABILITY, THEY WERE LIMITED WHETHER THE DEMAND WAS THERE OR NOT...MOST SPOTS IN HOUSTON ARE PRETTY MUCH OUT,GIVE OR TAKE A FEW SMALL SIZES...AND SNKRS ONLY HAS A 10.5 LEFT.

AND AS FAR AS THEM BEING A "TRUE COLLECTORS ITEM", I SIMPLY MEANT THAT THESE WERE NOT GONNA BE WIDELY ACCEPTED BY THE MASSES, BUT RATHER THOSE WHO LIKE THEM FOR THE NOSTALGIA WILL GRAB 'EM.(MYSELF INCLUDED.). I ACTUALLY LIKED AND WANTED BOTH SHOES,SO IT WAS AN EASY CHOICE FOR ME. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
I just can't get with the converses, if they did the collar properly I'd probably cop. I hate how low the collars are getting on retros, they nearly ruined the royals with that ish.

Man those shorts also released on trophy room and sneaker politics but I missed. Pretty expensive but would like the UNC blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom