Jordan x Converse pack $300 retail June 28th 2017

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]The pack and the shorts.[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
e8pi8h.jpg
Bro id kill the Fastbreaks with some high socks [emoji]128553[/emoji]

just found the 2s on eBay for $210 which is higher than I'd like but considering that was the only option in my size I had to fade 

You scoop? Purple best of those 3 imo. If they hit discount then it's on.
Yeah man i agree, ima scoop the purples. Just waiting for the bred 13's to release, grab some forces that i seen in footlocker then close the year out with the navy XI's around december.

Last edited:
Solefly has the navy shorts in all sizes I believe still. What size did everyone one go with on the shorts? A site had someone wearing a size small in picture saying the model was 6'3 with a size 31 waist, the short were above his knee. Im 6'1 with a 34 waist and just went with a XL

Shorts are fairly priced at $60. Once you have them in hand you'll understand. They're made with a nice heavy mesh.

Shoe gallery sent me PayPal invoice for Carolina shorts. $70 shipped.. haven't pulled. Fairly priced at $60 I agree, but $70 for me hesitating.

Finally found the AJ 2 separately. The seller was selling the 2's for $160 with no box, just the dust bag, and paper.

I told him I would pay an extra $15 for the box. So, I got the shoe and box for $175. The box is really well made and presentable.

Back
Top Bottom