Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

you guys can keep the shoes

give me that clean slate instead 
nthat.gif

I hesitated too long and missed out on the $1100 pre-order SMFH. Time to start hitting up the legit resellers I know. First one hit me with these immediately SMH...

View media item 2361143
You're underestimating this release. If you want them, $1100 is a STEAL compared to what they will be selling for. I've seen Kaws statues go for thousands. This is the equivalent of a Picasso Nike collaboration as far as following.

BS Im a collector as well , and have a few of Kaws pieces . Anyone who pays more than $500 for these is a Fool and anyone selling for more should be Kicked in the nuts and never dealt with again because their thiefs , retail is $350 and any legitimate shop will sell for that.

BS Im a collector as well , and have a few of Kaws pieces . Anyone who pays more than $500 for these is a Fool and anyone selling for more should be Kicked in the nuts and never dealt with again because their thiefs , retail is $350 and any legitimate shop will sell for that.
Damn who hurt you b?

his other works sells for more then 1k and people pay more then that so,,,,

I found a legit shop doing pre-orders for $1100. I want to hop on it but I also want to wait it out for a sec to see if anyone does pre-orders for just a smidget cheaper...
Well the 1100 and 1250 pricepoint have moved up to 1500....awesome. Probably gonna wind up trading zebras for these - yeezy bait goes a long way and I've got 2 pair of sz 13. 

Last edited:
I hesitated too long and missed out on the $1100 pre-order SMFH. Time to start hitting up the legit resellers I know. First one hit me with these immediately SMH...

View media item 2361143
You're underestimating this release. If you want them, $1100 is a STEAL compared to what they will be selling for. I've seen Kaws statues go for thousands. This is the equivalent of a Picasso Nike collaboration as far as following.

Underestimated indeed SMH. A silly mistake I will NOT allow to happen again.

I found a legit shop doing pre-orders for $1100. I want to hop on it but I also want to wait it out for a sec to see if anyone does pre-orders for just a smidget cheaper...
Well the 1100 and 1250 pricepoint have moved up to 1500....awesome. Probably gonna wind up trading zebras for these - yeezy bait goes a long way and I've got 2 pair of sz 13. 

Was thinking the exact same thing. I got 2 Zebras that I'm itching to trade for these.

Underestimated indeed SMH. A silly mistake I will NOT allow to happen again.
Was thinking the exact same thing. I got 2 Zebras that I'm itching to trade for these.

How did you end up scoring 2 pairs? I wanted to do the same [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Might just buy em for 1250 now. F it.

$1250? For this BS, bigevan23 bigevan23 ??? Screw all that, man. You're better off using that money to cop an OG, or 1st edition retro 4, and have them sole swapped. These damn things are hideous, and the 4's are my favorite model. And don't get me started on the shape. [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
If anybody finds a LEGIT pre-order site for under $1500, please give me a heads up ASAP!!! Appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom