Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Sell 100 spots at $350.

Use that $35,000 to buy 100 pairs.

Tell 5 of the 100 people you bought them for that you got them a pair.

Blast it all over social media to get more followers.

Tell the other 95 they didn't get a pair.

Sell the 95 other pair for $1k a piece.

Refund the 95 losers their $350 back.

Profit $65,000~.

That sounds easy but it ain't going to happen, try and so if you can even get one pair at retail

yeah I mean why would anyone pay you $350 to get them a pair if they could just do it themselves?

only way it makes sense is if you had a connect offering to give you as many pairs as you want, and you needed to scam to have more money available to purchase more pairs. kind of like taking a loan from the people you're scamming

Last edited:

Sell 100 spots at $350.

Use that $35,000 to buy 100 pairs.

Profit $65,000~.
I get what you're saying, but how are you gonna buy yourself 100 pairs at $350 each?
Me? No chance. I'm just using that as an example. That's what a lot of the ATC services do though. They have the capability to buy 100 pair of whatever the product is but they don't pass them all along to the people that bought a pre-order. The skim a lot of pairs off the top to turn around and sell at full market value.

That sounds easy but it ain't going to happen, try and so if you can even get one pair at retail
laugh.gif
 that you took that as me suggesting I was going to do that.

I mean damn people I was obviously showing what those companies do, not saying I was doing it.

it's fascinating how this release shows how ppl come up with ideas to con others and post those ideas on a forum. not only that, but call ppl dumb for questions or opinions they have on what options they take. obviously some are way too excited about this release and are not thinking with a clear head and are trying to find an "easy" way to secure a pair as close to retail as possible...but who wouldn't. there's no need to continue beating a dead horse. dude thought he came up on something, members let dude know that it's a scam...and that should be the end of it. we shouldn't keep pissing on dude for a brain fart.

okay but unless you're still in middle school, you should know never gift people money on paypal and expect something in return. ever. it's just so obviously a bad idea that you shouldn't even have to ask for an opinion on it

people are poking fun at him, who cares. if the dude is getting upset about people clowning on him then maybe he should have thought about it before asking

people are poking fun at him, who cares. if the dude is getting upset about people clowning on him then maybe he should have thought about it before asking

Who cares? I'm sure no one does by the replies that are on here. I'm just saying, society will never get better if stuff like this continues. NT was once a community that helped each other out. It's still sort of like that but now ppl get into pissing contests or some have to wear flame suits. Ironic thing is, this seems to happen in any forum or thread that includes Kaws. Whether it be about shoes, art or his designer toys

^Those r TRASH...[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom