Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

@bryanay1
 we both got great feed back he has significantly more feedback then I have, his account is like 9-10 years older than mine. I'm feeling ******...but a major thing I forgot to mention is he wanted to buy the jacket from me outside of ebay PayPal invoice. I told him gift me and I put it in the same box he told me no, invoice only so I told him pay fee and ship (and I track it) and got upset because he didn't wanna pay shipping and told me to just send his shoes( This was a phone convo) so I shipped his shoes then he sent me this via text and ebay 

It's like this bud. I paid $1900 for a $350 Air of shoes already. Irs it like you didn't make any $ of that. I could have had another pair for $1500 as well, however the deal is done. I asked you to do a simple thing and send me an invoice for the jacket and then tell me that you will have to tack on extra for shipping. What's up with that? You ask me to gift you the $$ via PayPal for the jacket. That's just business and smart on my part. I'll tell you what, why don't you just go ahead and refund me for the shoes and cancel my deal.o ahead and sell them to someone else. I don't know what kind of business you do, but this has been so lopsided onto your side that enough is enough. One thing I can't stand is greed. It's bad enough that you 

so I feel like his message works in my favor. 

Damn thats a bad situation...sorry to tell u but he gon send u some fakes back with a bigger box that aint ripped..u live and u learn

damn I hate to tell you this but I think youre screwed. the dude hit you with the jig. ebay and paypal for the most part always side with the buyer. the buyer will get his money back, and it looks like he'll be sending you back a pair of fakes with the OG box/packaging you sent him. feedback means nothing, ive seen it happen to buyers with great feedback. shoes like this with so much hype, people will turn just for a pair man. its crazy.

Last edited:
Yup it's happened tons of times. Paypal ALWAYS sides with the buyer these days, they don't care. All you can do is hope that the guy isn't an ******* and he actually sends you back the retail pair that you sent him. Typically how this story goes though is that you'll receive a pair of fakes and he'll claim that those are the ones you sent him. Unfortunately these stories never end well for the seller. Best you can hope for is that he's honest enough to send you the legit pair back but it seems kind of unusual to go to all that trouble unless he's scamming you. 

i agree with staying away from ebay but i would stick to goat or stockx and even those places have issues.

i dont deal with flight club because you have to give them your shoes and they let people try them on. numerous people probably since its a tourist spot, NYC at least.

there isnt a 100% great platform for a reseller IMO. 

Yup it's happened tons of times. Paypal ALWAYS sides with the buyer these days, they don't care. All you can do is hope that the guy isn't an ******* and he actually sends you back the retail pair that you sent him. Typically how this story goes though is that you'll receive a pair of fakes and he'll claim that those are the ones you sent him. Unfortunately these stories never end well for the seller. Best you can hope for is that he's honest enough to send you the legit pair back but it seems kind of unusual to go to all that trouble unless he's scamming you. 
ive actually had some luck with paypal as a seller. 

but i had to take the initiative and called them and let them know my situation first before he had a chance to.

basically i sold a pair of safari air max at a great price for me and then the prices dipped. and i always ship with signature confirmation.

they attempted delivery 3 times and were sent back to me.

long story short paypal told me they had my back and said to send them again. he ended up accepting delivery eventually.

so if you feel youre about to get jigged, i would call paypal right now and give them a heads up before he does. 

the guy i spoke to at paypal was super cool and had my back the entire time. he said nothing was guaranteed at the time but hed do everything he could to protect me.

Last edited:

but i had to take the initiative and called them and let them know my situation first before he had a chance to.

basically i sold a pair of safari air max at a great price for me and then the prices dipped. and i always ship with signature confirmation.

long story short paypal told me they had my back and said to send them again. he ended up accepting delivery eventually.

so if you feel youre about to get jigged, i would call paypal right now and give them a heads up before he does. 

thats true, take initiative. but if a buyer demands a refund and claims any kind of bs..the refund HAS to be given.

i agree with staying away from ebay but i would stick to goat or stockx and even those places have issues.

i dont deal with flight club because you have to give them your shoes and they let people try them on. numerous people probably since its a tourist spot, NYC at least.

there isnt a 100% great platform for a reseller IMO. 
Thats why consignment shops are the way to go. FC or SS for any shoes over $500 for me, I don't trust any of these people. A lot of you want to be greedy and get every last penny and then whine when you get played. I'd rather get 80-85% of big sales than get 95% on most and take a loss on one pair. You're already selling for way over what you paid anyways in those situations. With that said, PP doesn't ALWAYS side with the buyer (or ebay), its all about having a good reputation , documentation, and actually handling it over the phone. Doesn't mean you will win the case but it does help

Last edited:

thats true, take initiative. but if a buyer demands a refund and claims any kind of bs..the refund HAS to be given.
if he calls paypal theyll more than likely ask him if he wants to make a claim or something like that.

i told them i didnt want to make a claim yet because i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that he just wasnt available to sign those times.

i did press the issue of me wanting it to be noted by them. and they did something along those.

this way it was noted that i more or less flagged the transaction and gave them all the numbers and stuff, this way if he called to complain it was already in their system.

kinda putting him on the defensive before he could to me.

but again like i said it never got to that point so i dont know what would have happened. it did make me feel a lot better though

Kaws "N/A/ ONE SIZE"  
nerd.gif
they had a raffle..... so.....

Last edited:
I used to believe in the whole 'stock it for later' theory. But someone flat out told me, what if you died tomorrow? The next man up is gonna be wearing your kicks. So what was the whole point?? I get it if you're just about that selling life, but I'm more so speaking to the cats who collect as a passion first.

Rock em', enjoy em'.

Stock it = sell it later or trade it later.

Don't be fooled by these dudes who act like they ain't reselling on the low :lol:

Not necessarily, if you can prove buyers remorse you'll win. You just gotta play by paypals rules and learn the loopholes

This is what I gave up to get the KAWS

for those that didn't believe. I think the bae size yeezys was what sealed the deal.

Last edited:

This is what I gave up to get the KAWS
uhhh wow... that is an amazing trade on your end.... i'd do that 10 out of 10 times for the kaws

shesh, eventhough i have the kaws...i'd still trade my 2 royals and 1 yzy bred for another kaws!!! great trade!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom