Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Yea whole thing seems off, even if a homie offered me those things for retail I wouldn't believe it, not to mention a random guy :lol:

Yea whole thing seems off, even if a homie offered me those things for retail I wouldn't believe it, not to mention a random guy
laugh.gif
nah fam, those UAs are 100$ sneakers at best...not the 350 his CC got charged...

I probably wouldn't have believed he was a lawyer. Lawyer knowingly pushing fakes from a store that he was sure he got the fakes from? Yeah he definitely didn't pass the bar. 
laugh.gif

If they were truly sold by UN and they were that easily distinguishable as fakes. I would've bought them and brought it to everyone's attention including UN. Shut that shiitt down real quick. 

There ain't a lawyer on the planet that would take a loss like that, punishment be damned...
yea hes calling them for the refund..hopefully he updates me so I can update you guys lol...but this is interesting if they really did come from UN...

Think about it, in the past decade there have been so many consignment shops and resellers that have popped up and there are more opening up for business as we speak. I assume Nike makes enough for all their authorized retail outlets - and that's a whole lot.

So I ask ya'll this, you think Nike produces a run to supply both authorized retailers and unauthorized consignment shops/resellers? Enough for everyone to get a full size run...

I say
View media item 2396463
And some may say that, "well people buy then sell thru the consignment shops and that's how they get their stock".

With a limited release like the Kaws 4s, how does everyone in their mama get a full size run?

In conclusion, buy from authorized or directly from a person you actually know that gets from authorized. Because chances are that when you spend with a "famed" or "IG famous" consignment shop or reseller, your money could be funding the next run of UAs/98%er/Reps of another limited/hyped release.

Think about it, in the past decade there have been so many consignment shops and resellers that have popped up and there are more opening up for business as we speak. I assume Nike makes enough for all their authorized retail outlets - and that's a whole lot.

So I ask ya'll this, you think Nike produces a run to supply both authorized retailers and unauthorized consignment shops/resellers? Enough for everyone to get a full size run...

I say
View media item 2396463
And some may say that, "well people buy then sell thru the consignment shops and that's how they get their stock".

With a limited release like the Kaws 4s, how does everyone in their mama get a full size run?

In conclusion, buy from authorized or directly from a person you actually know that gets from authorized. Because chances are that when you spend with a "famed" or "IG famous" consignment shop or reseller, your money could be funding the next run of UAs/98%er/Reps of another limited/hyped release.

Exacly. I mean To be honest, these consignments shop, dont really take people's shoe to cosigned. 90% buy the shoes from private party and them sell them on their own. They only one that doesn't do that is FC. Hell I see dudes on feedbay with size runs of these. No way in hell these are authentic.

Bro what? :rofl:

I saw a few downtown in NY. If I knew I could've made a lil money off them ***** I would've opened the trash bag they were in and make bank.

Bummer! You could have made some $$ from me.

On side but similar note, if anyone wants to sell the postcard that comes with the shoes hit me up!

There could've also been a switch with the real and fakes, he kept the real pairs and showed you the real pair's receipt with the fake pairs? Either way it's fishy.

Last edited:
nah, keep us updated. Thread is dead anyways but release isn't over so we need some stories to pass time 
laugh.gif

These are really dope man, congrats! I need to stay out of here before my bank account ends up $1500+ lighter. 

Last edited:
kaws reminds me a lot of edward norton.

sounds just like him

ps- i have a question

do you guys think that apps like goat and stockx have affected the "community" of Niketalk?

i'll elaborate...been on here for years and there was a time where members found a happy medium of making a few dollars off a flip and still selling to other members at a price less than resell market value. friendships and connections were made and it was pretty cool.

times have changed it's a younger crowd. not to mention the sneaker thing blew up and NT is no longer the only source of people with the shared hobby. Everyone's into sneakers whether they're on NT or not so people have friends and associates so to speak in the real world now.

do you agree with this or am I the only one not seeing NT fam transactions going down

Last edited:
So wait, hold up lol you can buy kicks from stadium goods on credit with payment plans? haha like if you miss a payment do they repo your shoes? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom