Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Hello, 

We are happy to offer the opportunity to purchase the KAWS x JORDAN collection by random lottery.

Log on to KAWSONE.com  on Friday, April 21st at 12PM EST to register your chance to buy the items.

We will let you know your results by Monday, April 24th at 12PM EST. Limited to the United States and its territories. Up to one size of each item per customer. 

Thank you,

KAWSONE

Hello, 

We are happy to offer the opportunity to purchase the KAWS x JORDAN collection by random lottery.

Log on to KAWSONE.com on Friday, April 21st at 12PM EST to register your chance to buy the items.

We will let you know your results by Monday, April 24th at 12PM EST. Limited to the United States and its territories. Up to one size of each item per customer. 

Thank you,

KAWSONE

Told you guys

Friday at noon

Like he always does

Bummer for anyone who was at the museum and didn't get a pair. Also a bummer for anyone who doesn't have a thousand different email accounts. Suppose it's the only "fair" way, though.

Hello, 

Log on to KAWSONE.com  on Friday, April 21st at 12PM EST to register your chance to buy the items.

Thank you,

KAWSONE
KAWs  just trolled the heck out of me. I actually thought I won until I read the second sentence!!!!! This mfer here man smh! This worst than Sheihk sending them random as emails on a Friday afternoon!

Last edited:
Bout to make 500 email accounts before tomorrow
laugh.gif
THIS

jk

Hmmm I wonder if he will only choose from emails that got sent the newsletter? Prevents brand new emails entry.

I'm sure people subscribed to newsletter with multiple emails but this would remove alot of the ones being made today/tomorrow

Hmmm I wonder if he will only choose from emails that got sent the newsletter? Prevents brand new emails entry.

I'm sure people subscribed to newsletter with multiple emails but this would remove alot of the ones being made today/tomorrow
Only time will tell. Im ready to take an L

doubt it. seems to be an open raffle. theyd have to go thru and sift thru the emails. why bother. 

we always make the mistake that the sellers care. they dont. they just wanna get the fiasco overwith.

Did anyone from the museum receive a different email or the same one everyone else is receiving. They doing us dirty 2 times over

Back
Top Bottom