Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I am hoping i didn't get ****** out of more chances doe... put all the items in a cart and checked out once, and hearing a lot of people say they checked out with each item separately... 

I hope nobody who waited in the rain is dumb enough to put that link up, I mean I seen a few cornballs in the line but goddamn don't do it to yourself :smh:

And It's done, got charged less I think but we will see. To all my ppl that were in the trenches in the cold, rain and shivering and huddled together congrats!

alp with the new avi 
eek.gif

Luckily got my raffle entry in. Dont remember exact time or #, but it went through

Congrats to the BK Museum people...still slapping myself for not going as soon as I heard about the pop-up. Woulda had one :smh:

I hope nobody who waited in the rain is dumb enough to put that link up, I mean I seen a few cornballs in the line but goddamn don't do it to yourself
mean.gif
word and how could you live with yourself putting someone elses pair at risk we waiting in the rain for hours in 40 degree weather I hope nobody is that stupid to put the link out there.

Back
Top Bottom