Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I haven't been on this forum in years but I had to comment after reading some of the comments.

I am now 31 and a lot has changed over the years with bots and what not and I don't get excited about new releases anymore and priorities have definitely changed.

I haven't bought any new release in years but I had to have these because I just love Kaws' work and wanted it as a display for our new place.

After hearing about the lottery I asked my girlfriend to enter to increase my chance to getting one, but we both ended up winning so now we've got 2 pairs.

Too bad she's making me sell both so she can buy houseware items...

I haven't been on this forum in years but I had to comment after reading some of the comments.

I am now 31 and a lot has changed over the years with bots and what not and I don't get excited about new releases anymore and priorities have definitely changed.

I haven't bought any new release in years but I had to have these because I just love Kaws' work and wanted it as a display for our new place.

After hearing about the lottery I asked my girlfriend to enter to increase my chance to getting one, but we both ended up winning so now we've got 2 pairs.

Cringe.

You're selling both??? 

Damn

damn, can't even keep ONE pair

TMI bro

Also, Imma need you to put ur foot down. One pair covers the cost of both. It's like she doesn't want you to have nothing. It's not like it hurts the house. Sell one pay for both give her the rest.

There is more to this story. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

TMI bro

Also, Imma need you to put ur foot down. One pair covers the cost of both. It's like she doesn't want you to have nothing. It's not like it hurts the house. Sell one pay for both give her the rest.

There is more to this story. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol

What does being Korean have to do with it? Just curious, I'm in the dark. Not trying to start any race debates/stereotypes. 

Keep one if you want to, there's gotta be compromise for it to work anyways- this will set a bad precedent

What does being Korean have to do with it? Just curious, I'm in the dark. Not trying to start any race debates/stereotypes. 
I have some Korean born members of the family, I guess he means that they tend to be very financially conservative and focus more on the family unit/house. Stereotype....yes, but marketing classes have shed some light on priorities and values in certain regions and how to tailor your marketing/ads towards them.

Last edited:

I have some Korean born members of the family, I guess he means that they tend to be very financially conservative and focus more on the family unit/house. Stereotype....yes, but marketing classes have shed some light on priorities and values in certain regions and how to tailor your marketing/ads towards them.
Gotcha, thanks for addressing my question.

for how much 2000 lololo
smile.gif

..sorry but why did you and your girl even bother submitting a lottery then? if you're not gonna keep it but sell for houseware items...yes I understand that moneys important for the house and all..but do you know how hard these were to win for RETAIL??...theres ppl starving out here and you hit on 2 pairs...

95 percent buy for resale which is bull 3% buy them to wear them which is a good thing 2% for there collection and actually know who kaws is and support him and Jordan so IMO wear the shoe and collect them ..

Back
Top Bottom