Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Shipping from Brooklyn ? Can’t wait even more. I live in a Brooklyn, ahhhh ! Where’s my shipping confirmation ?!

Here's transit times via Ground from 11212:

transittimes.png

I wanna hear what more people think about the Blk Kaws 4's vs OW AJ1's

Buy Trade or Sell

Kaws > OW

Would trade my OW for Kaws anyday.
That's even with the notion that I don't see it being a Kawsone exclusive.

As far as that exclusive goes, my rule of thumb is that if a brand doesn't explicitly say so, it's not. Most recent example is Gold Top 3's and Zebras.
Resellers and bloggers were the only people to say it was exclusive. Brands obviously had other thoughts.

There would typically be some indication if it was an exclusive. Usually its a combination of some of these:
  1. It's said outright by the brand
  2. A release of a very specific volume of shoes (500 pairs of Chanels x Pharrells, 250 KidRobot AM1s)
  3. Each shoe is a numbered pair (Bespoke Paris AM1)
Exclusives are usually also hyperstrike numbers. This is easily in the quickstrike numbers.

My vote is also Kaws >OW's.
Just checked my shipping confirmation....looks like they are sending with Signature confirmation req... Time to reroute to UPS holding center

I got a confirmation email saying I was selected and my account was charged the full $413 immediately. As of right now my account has just recently had the $413 put back into my checking, does anyone know if this means my order has been cancelled?
Bro did the money come out your account yet or did you get shipping info?

For my bank pending charges will fall off after a few days of not charged then when charged funds are withdrawn. Ive had plenty pending charges fall off money back in account then charged after

Back
Top Bottom