Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

For those that got shipping confirmation on Friday night around 7pm est has your status changed at all or still stuck on ready for ups?

shipping confirmation late friday night. still stuck on ready for ups but im guessing its cause the warehouse wasn't open all weekend for pick ups. It better start moving today lol.....

Patience is a virtue.

Capture.JPG

My charge is actually posted on my CC now, but still no shipping or update on my UPS app.

Not sweating it tho since they took my money. I’ll contact kaws if I haven’t received an update by Friday.

Charge should finally settle tomorrow according to Privacy I'm expecting the shipping email once it clears

Def still need a grey pair too, the way I see it if they release more that's another chance to cop and trade for some greys, if not then the value of these skyrocket, win win either way

Reading the terms on Kawsone, the man has about a month to deliver your shoes. Ill be waiting patiently, but doesnt mean I wont be slowly dying during those max 17 business days. :lol:

Attachments

• terms.PNG
    terms.PNG
    77.9 KB · Views: 24
“Not authorized” means you need to sign for delivery.. or you can do electronic signature but youre sol if its lost

Switched to package pickup at ups now my tracking says I agree to pick it up tonight even tho Its not supposed to be in until the 7th. Hope they dont send that **** back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom