Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

^ you're good. my payment cleared, then refunded to account, then withdrawn again the following day. Shipping came a day or 2 after they charged again.

Same with my account and funds are back out this morning.

They’re in my city, picking them up this afternoon!

My UPS showed shipping confirmation on Friday for a Saturday delivery. Waited all day Saturday and nada. Sunday nada. Sunday afternoon I changed my preference to pick up at UPS location. Monday still no movement. Today ( Tuesday ) just received notification that its at UPS ready for pickup. I'm in NYC. Hang in there fam; if you have the option and you know you won't be home...definitely change to pick up. I already had 1 package mishap with Amazon this season. Luckily it was a small amount and I was refunded immediately. Did NOT want to to risk these.

Does anyone's shipping from UPS say "SAVINO DEL BENE"? Sounds odd since I haven't ordered anything and still no shipping email, but it says I have a package coming in tomorrow (today technically).

savino del bene is yeezy supply.

as for kaws, my girl got funds withdrawn again from account this morning. don’t think she got shipping email though. i’m keeping hope alive

Driver said f*** scanning all those packages:lol:
This is most likely the case. My package has been on “departed” for almost 40 hours. Unless homie is driving directly across country, I’m sure there should have been some sort of hand off by now. Even with 16 hours worth of rest time.

Back
Top Bottom