Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Same here bro. Was supposed to arrive last Thursday, shows no movement and of course transaction finalized, money out.
Other homies here in Cali already have their pairs...wth
What size? Maybe we got over sold and they’re gonna ship us the restock lol

Disclaimer: Above statement is hypothetical and meant to be comical due to the amount of rumors revolving around a restock.

Have to put that in there before the “where did you hear from?” questions come around

Alright... whose mans??

IMG_4987.PNG

Quick question. Why do people always relate someone not charging the most they think a shoe can fetch with being broke or being a rookie ? I have seen many people who been doing this for well over a decade and constantly cop limited drops charge fair prices just to keep loyal customers and because they usually cop multiples.

Same reason you have for the opposite mindset: people have experienced a bunch of rookie resellers trying to make a quick dollar.

Quick question. Why do people always relate someone not charging the most they think a shoe can fetch with being broke or being a rookie ? I have seen many people who been doing this for well over a decade and constantly cop limited drops charge fair prices just to keep loyal customers and because they usually cop multiples.
Where did anyone call call someone broke? Also I have yet to meet a generous reseller of limited releases.

Where did anyone call call someone broke? Also I have yet to meet a generous reseller of limited releases.
I guess you never heard/seen "broke boys killing the market" or "broke boys trying to pay rent" lol. As for "I have yet to meet a generous reseller of limited releases" I can't debate your personal experience. But like I always say I'm speaking from my perspective so I won't debate what the next person does or doesn't experience. Also my question was a general one but I'm sure I'm not the only person to see a "broke boys" comment thrown out in social media every now and then.

Last edited:
I guess you never heard/seen "broke boys killing the market" or "broke boys trying to pay rent" lol. As for "I have yet to meet a generous reseller of limited releases" I can't debate your personal experience. But like I always say I'm speaking from my perspective so I won't debate what the next person does or doesn't experience. Also my question was a general one but I'm sure I'm not the only person to see a "broke boys" comment thrown out in social media every now and then.

broke boys / bricks all that is reseller talk. the scum of the sneaker community

i think kingmillz23 kingmillz23 Is talking about, when some people including some NT members say things like, resale prices will go down when resellers need to pay their rent, or resellers used their bill money to cop multiples now their bills do and they need to unload pairs quick etc

So you're bringing generalized statements into this conversation? I think that's kind of unfair considering nobody in this thread has said those things. Do some people over social media say that? Sure they do! I tend to put them in the same category that call kaws 4 or ow 1's trash to make a themselves feel better.

i think kingmillz23 kingmillz23 Is talking about, when some people including some NT members say things like, resale prices will go down when resellers need to pay their rent, or resellers used their bill money to cop multiples now their bills do and they need to unload pairs quick etc

I was looking at past Jordan’s on stockX

Dang! People still have 2011 Jordan retros DS. CDP Jordan’s or something

On eBay somebody is selling “brand new unworn” Air Max 90 from 2011. Kept for that long

I have a feeling a lot of resellers don’t have financial pressure and just resell to make some ten-hundred dollars.

I'm still waiting for my two payouts from stockx I know they're running delayed with the holiday season, but wow what a difference and price a week makes I made 1500 off one pair and 1200 off my second pair I checked this morning and for that same size it's in the mid 700s smh

I was looking at past Jordan’s on stockX

Dang! People still have 2011 Jordan retros DS. CDP Jordan’s or something

On eBay somebody is selling “brand new unworn” Air Max 90 from 2011. Kept for that long

I have a feeling a lot of resellers don’t have financial pressure and just resell to make some ten-hundred dollars.

:lol: I just put up some shoes for sale, that have been sitting in my closer for a decade+

2006 Fire Red V's, 2009 Space Jams, 2006 Military Blues... All DS, all still with original boxes, receipts, etc. Bought in college in Michigan, moved multiple times to where I'm currently at in Denver

I'm still waiting for my two payouts from stockx I know they're running delayed with the holiday season, but wow what a difference and price a week makes I made 1500 off one pair and 1200 off my second pair I checked this morning and for that same size it's in the mid 700s smh

What you make after fees?

https://sneakernews.com/2017/11/24/kaws-air-jordan-4-black-exclusive-release-info/

Is this just outdated info? Has it been confirmed anywhere else? I know the prices have dipped greatly because of that. Also, if you read the info on Stadium Goods they say the Black's were more exclusive than the Grey's. Have a hard time believing that since I won a pair. lol Really I just want to know if I will ever be able to trade these for OW 1's. With the price dip I know there is no chance at this time

Back
Top Bottom